For Sale LS Pro Flare 1202 & Akadema AMO102

edvedsfb

Addicted to Softballfans
For SALE only, prices are OBO. PM for best results.

First glove is a 12in LS Pro Flare, plays true to size with a deep pocket. Still very stiff, the horween leather is still in great shape. Stays open on it's side. PRO FLARE IS TRADED

Second glove is my Akadema AMO102, which is also 12in. I'd say it plays true to size as well but it has a very deep pocket. Just had Rous relace it and swap the web from an H to this double bar single post. Glove is still extremely stiff from the relace as well and stays open on it's side. I'd say it would be difficult to game at this point. Price is SOLD gifted.

Last edited:

liberty1

Semi Retired
Lol, thanks bro! Yeah, I bought it like this though, it's a HOH web.

You been back here to play any?

Nah, haven't been back down there since last year. I want to get back down there for a little weekend getaway with the wife though.

edvedsfb

Addicted to Softballfans
Nah, haven't been back down there since last year. I want to get back down there for a little weekend getaway with the wife though.

Funny cause most of us that live here wanna get away up there, lol. I went to a wedding in Roswell two weekends ago, really beautiful city. Wedding was at an event center on the river, weather was perfect.

liberty1

Semi Retired
Funny cause most of us that live here wanna get away up there, lol. I went to a wedding in Roswell two weekends ago, really beautiful city. Wedding was at an event center on the river, weather was perfect.

It's just the "new" surroundings factor lol. Roswell is a very nice and kinda upper class city.

edvedsfb

Addicted to Softballfans
curious why the change from the H-Web?

No real reason, just wanted to try something different. I saw a Glovesmith with this web and I really liked the look.

Also, at the time I had 3 other H-webs. Just thought I'd change it up.