zarayari

Looking at buying the following in a 26oz or 27oz:
ST98
ST100
SY98
SY100

Payment will be via paypal and must be able to ship to Florida

tonys1

Bump - someone help Zara out with an SY100 - she's a fp player in Australia and probably hits further than most of you. She has a mailing address in FL, someone help her out!

She's also looking for this garbage bat below. I live in Canada and never heard of it, but apparently it's super hot!
SP14SY100F

psycho88

THE CLEANUP
Bump - someone help Zara out with an SY100 - she's a fp player in Australia and probably hits further than most of you. She has a mailing address in FL, someone help her out!

She's also looking for this garbage bat below. I live in Canada and never heard of it, but apparently it's super hot!
SP14SY100F
She just got an ST100 and an SY100 I believe..

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Sold her an SY98H and 100W, she will be happy - reminds me of my early days. They love their old school Eastons in Australia :)
I offered her a ASA reckoning which aside from the different composites used are somewhat similar but she didn't want it

tonys1

I offered her a ASA reckoning which aside from the different composites used are somewhat similar but she didn't want it

They love those 2012 ST, SY's but yeah there's tons of awesome bats with those harder balls - I can sort of relate with that though, you have leagues / cities that kind of get enamored with a bat and everyone wants one, especially in some places where baseball/softball stores are not a dime a dozen. The OG Z's are those bats here.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
They love their old school Eastons in Australia :)

They need the ISF2005 stamp in Australia and New Zealand.

I put an SY100 up locally on FB last year, some Kiwi was searching Canadian sites looking for 2012 Eastons. Ended up selling it for $80 + $60+ shipping, which he gladly paid.

tonys1

Oh yeah, same here - Hiltz, I think you're in Canada too. We have the same ASA rules as they do in Australia. ASA 2004 or ISF 2005, so definitely great choices. That's when I went on a bit of a rampage that winter and bought a bunch of Easton's, May98's, Recoils, etc... The Australians though, they only want to those 2012 Easton's which are a great choice, but they are missing out cause no one I've met wants the 100h which is by far my favorite.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Nova Scotia here, Tony.

Yeah, they seem to go gaga over the long barreled ones. I think they're using them for fastpitch.

tonys1

Nova Scotia here, Tony.

Yeah, they seem to go gaga over the long barreled ones. I think they're using them for fastpitch.

Yup, same thing we play here - well, modified. I got checked last time I called it fastpitch. They took away our rock balls last year though.

SRV4 and 100H my favorite bats.

zarayari

I put an SY100 up locally on FB last year, some Kiwi was searching Canadian sites looking for 2012 Eastons. Ended up selling it for $80 + $60+ shipping, which he gladly paid.
thankyou for the help all, I did manage to find a st100 and sy100 but could you guide me to some canadian sites?

Hiltz

Built for comfort
thankyou for the help all, I did manage to find a st100 and sy100 but could you guide me to some canadian sites?

You could try Kijiji. It's basically the Canadian equivalent of Craigslist. You'd be looking at $60+ shipping straight to Australia and $30+ to the US for the most part.

tonys1

What Hiltz said however most of my experience with Kijiji is that people wish to sell local - those who will ship have formed a box by rolling the bat around it, shipped in a tube and want to be paid through etransfer which isn’t guaranteed. It can work though, but does take some luck!

Tamati63

Daylight robbery
I would have paid more