LTB 30oz utrip z2000 good qc#

sscroggin

Yada Yada Yada
I know this isn't the necessarily the right place for this but I am looking for a 30oz utrip z2000 with a good qc preferably EL but will take a balanced. If anyone has one that want to move it please shoot me a pm.

Lord7

Banned User
I know this isn't the necessarily the right place for this but I am looking for a 30oz utrip z2000 with a good qc preferably EL but will take a balanced. If anyone has one that want to move it please shoot me a pm.

What are you looking to pay?

sscroggin

Yada Yada Yada
I saw that you picked one up about 2 weeks ago. Let me see, this is for a buddy. I swing Easton so I'm not on the up and up with L'ville but as long as it has a good qc# the bat should be good to go correct?

Lord7

Banned User
I saw that you picked one up about 2 weeks ago. Let me see, this is for a buddy. I swing Easton so I'm not on the up and up with L'ville but as long as it has a good qc# the bat should be good to go correct?

The one I picked up was a bad QC, but I have a good QCntoo. Was contemplating awaiting on z3k reviews before I make any moves bc if they flop I'm betting on z2ks go up significantly.

Jordan9215

Star Player
I have a good QC 30oz balanced USSSA Z2K. It's returnable with a receipt dated March. (maybe April, but I'll confirm.) Fewer than 100 hits, near mint condition. I can post pics when I get off work.

Jordan9215

Star Player
receipt is dated 4-24-13.

IMAG0640_zpsfc62d595.jpg

IMAG0639_zps4d1e3524.jpg

IMAG0637_zps91d24489.jpg