LTB general purpose glove

Madsunz

Take it easy on me - coming back from ten year retirement to play with some old work buddies in a beer league, one night a week. Looking for a 12" to 12.5" glove of decent quality (good leather, not wrecked). Open to brands/models. Prefer open back, care zero about color, lacing, or anything else. Can be new or used, just a decent price. Thanks in advance...

Take it easy on me - coming back from ten year retirement to play with some old work buddies in a beer league, one night a week. Looking for a 12" to 12.5" glove of decent quality (good leather, not wrecked). Open to brands/models. Prefer open back, care zero about color, lacing, or anything else. Can be new or used, just a decent price. Thanks in advance...
Wilson A9820 if infielder, Rawlings RSGXL if outfielder, eBay has either for $35 or less, i bought both of these models when i started back playing 2 yrs ago when i joined a Sr league at age 69. Can not go wrong with either of these, good leather in both models.

ok, but you could buy three gloves of either style i have suggested for one of the models you are looking for and quite honestly, the leather will not be as good, but you know better what you want i was suggesting the best bang for the buck without having to shop on-line or visit numerous sporting goods stores. Good hunting and get back to playing.

Madsunz

I have an A2000 that I’m waiting to get back from my son who was a college baseball player. Looking for something that is quality and will last (that I can give to him when I am done). Thanks again for your thoughts.