LTB LTB PP/HOH Rawlings 504

BigRed54

I'm looking for a pp/hoh rawlings 504 preferably H-web but if not I know some peeps who can switch the web out. I'm a classic glove color guy......just something about the purity of the color makes the glove beautiful. I also prefer not broken in or semi broken in because I'm a little particular on how the pinky is formed.

fuzzai

Starting Player
Yes, and i apparently have one that u may be looking for :p just doesn't have H web, has single post. but in Tan ;)

I just found a TF21, when i get it, i may be willing to move my JT TAN 504..if you haven't found one by then i'll keep ya in mind.
cheers,

BigRed54

Yes, and i apparently have one that u may be looking for :p just doesn't have H web, has single post. but in Tan ;)

I just found a TF21, when i get it, i may be willing to move my JT TAN 504..if you haven't found one by then i'll keep ya in mind.
cheers,

Thanks and keep me updated on the glove......i've never used an single post so IDK how I will like it.

BigRed54

Still in the market and also might look at a Kris Bryant 12.25 as well.........................let me know what is out there.