For Sale LTS 26oz OG 1st Batch Synergy SCX2

southpaw15

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking to sell OG 1st Batch Synergy. Model number SCX2 and is a 26oz bat. This was a good friend of mine bat that she used in high school for fast pitch and has been sitting in her garage for about 5 years. I put about 10 swings on it and it still needs to be broken in. I'd love to keep it for myself, but it's just too light.

Selling price only is $250. PM me or send email to [email protected]. I have pics, just too big to post on here.

jesseb

E Ball Hero
Methinks its not a true first batch...someone post the pics to verify...if it is a true firrst batch count me in as jealous of who gets it. Probably for more than the asking price as a result of a sure bidding war

southpaw15

Addicted to Softballfans
Obviously there is a lot of interest in this bat. I remember when this board was about hooking up members with great deals and I hope someone enjoys this bat. I know my bats, this is a true 1st Batch, no USSSA. I play for an Easton team and have swung plenty of 28's in the OG and there wasn't many better out there. Thanks for the interest, I have sent pics out to the first few guys that responded and will have it sold and shipped today pending payment.

Dan Bean
Jean Shoppe/Easton

sikstik

OG DDC
Obviously there is a lot of interest in this bat. I remember when this board was about hooking up members with great deals and I hope someone enjoys this bat. I know my bats, this is a true 1st Batch, no USSSA. I play for an Easton team and have swung plenty of 28's in the OG and there wasn't many better out there. Thanks for the interest, I have sent pics out to the first few guys that responded and will have it sold and shipped today pending payment.

Dan Bean
Jean Shoppe/Easton

email responded too......lmk

southpaw15

Addicted to Softballfans
Bat is sold pending payment

First person to respond was linedriver5 and I am awaiting payment. Once I have verified payment received, I will ship. Thanks for everyone's responses and I hope someone out there finds a good deal on here as well.

Serial number under the composite is 305871.

southpaw15

Addicted to Softballfans
Bat

honestly, they don't hit todays balls to make much of a difference over other utrip bats, as opposed to 5 years ago when they were head and shoulders above everything else

If you play the conference and use the Dudley Thunder ZN, there might not be a better bat out there. I am using an OG CNT and wish this were heavier so I could keep it. Just hope someone enjoys it and get the use out of it that it deserves.

LineDriver5

Gloves > Bats
If you play the conference and use the Dudley Thunder ZN, there might not be a better bat out there. I am using an OG CNT and wish this were heavier so I could keep it. Just hope someone enjoys it and get the use out of it that it deserves.

Shot you a PM just cuz I like to finalize all deals on here so I have PMs as record... thanks Dan!

southpaw15

Addicted to Softballfans
Bat has been SOLD!!

Bat has been sold and payment received. If I can come across anymore of these, I will keep each of your contact information to let you know. Thanks again for all your interest and best of luck with your seasons!!

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Bat has been sold and payment received. If I can come across anymore of these, I will keep each of your contact information to let you know. Thanks again for all your interest and best of luck with your seasons!!

i would like a 27oz....thanks ;)