LTS 27 oz SCN5 - $160 Shipped

Softball.com:

eddieq

The Great and Powerful Q
SOLD LTS 27 oz SCN5 - SOLD

Bat is sold to Madsunz. Thanks!

I picked this up a couple of months ago and was going to swing it in Fall ball, but that never materialized. I could use some funds now so my loss is your gain. No trades please.

No rattles or clicking. No cracks that I can see. Seems to be a very solid bat. Original grip, but re-secured with tape at the ends. Bag and ground scratches and a couple of small stone gouges. Minor end-cap wear. See pics. I can take more detailed pics if requested.

$160 shipped. Paypal existing funds as a gift. Otherwise, add 3% for paypal fees.

Stealth1.jpg

Stealth2.jpg

StealthEndCap.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

DWright5

Bulletproof Tiger
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy couldnt this have been here 2 days agooooooooooooo!! URGHHHHHHHH! bump for an AWESOME stick.. destroys a scn9 and scn8

TEAM MADNESS

Banned User
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy couldnt this have been here 2 days agooooooooooooo!! URGHHHHHHHH! bump for an AWESOME stick.. destroys a scn9 and scn8

if you took a poll on this board with what you just said about the SCN9 &
SCN8 verses the SCN5..............................................you would lose that argument 90 times out of 100 easy. sorry to say.

everyone is entitled to their opinion no question, but thats just a ridiculous statement to me.

if anyone else agrees or disagrees with this please say so.

Menace7

EBAY LIGHT up in here !
The scn5 never worked for me, never got any long drives out of them and I have given them 2 diff chances , just dont like em, but others LOVE them so again its gotta be an opinion thing.... the scn9 on the other hand was very good IMO ..... the scn8 is also very good , just needs the typical easton 500+ swings...

mns2009

Part Time Player
The scn5 never worked for me, never got any long drives out of them and I have given them 2 diff chances , just dont like em, but others LOVE them so again its gotta be an opinion thing.... the scn9 on the other hand was very good IMO ..... the scn8 is also very good , just needs the typical easton 500+ swings...

thanks for the info......

DWright5

Bulletproof Tiger
if you took a poll on this board with what you just said about the SCN9 &
SCN8 verses the SCN5..............................................you would lose that argument 90 times out of 100 easy. sorry to say.

everyone is entitled to their opinion no question, but thats just a ridiculous statement to me.

if anyone else agrees or disagrees with this please say so.

def a bold opinion on my part, but just an opinion. ive swung all 3 of them and i just think the scn5 crushes the others. maybe its just hotter faster and i didnt give the other 2 enough time, but this is just IMO. :)