LTS 5 ASA Sticks: SCN3, SCN5, Incinerator, Enigma, J2

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
does the enigma or incinerator compare to an AV by any means?

Enigma is way way more durable, but takes a lickin to get game ready......his is!

Incinerator has great pop, but may be a few feet behind the AV in distance.

2mnybts

Manager
DSC_0912.jpg

DSC_0911.jpg

DSC_0914.jpg

DSC_0913.jpg

CLSBFF

&#9733 DEMARINI &#9733
^^^^^ You've got my attention.... what are you interested in? Or are you just rubbing it in? :D

dish0005

'murica!
^^^^^ You've got my attention.... what are you interested in? Or are you just rubbing it in? :D

I think he is saying "you want what? I haz dat bat....hehehehehe...Look":D:D:D
Hopefully he doesn't want to trade you for that J2, still considering that one myself.

2mnybts

Manager
I would trade it, but like everyone else, my asking price is waaayyy high.

I seen an Incinerator go for $100 yesterday, an Enigma listed for $85, and your J2 seems to be reasonably priced.

I'm asking for all 3 and I fully expect you to tell me to go F@#& myself, but I'm throwin' it out there.

CLSBFF

&#9733 DEMARINI &#9733
I would trade it, but like everyone else, my asking price is waaayyy high.

I seen an Incinerator go for $100 yesterday, an Enigma listed for $85, and your J2 seems to be reasonably priced.

I'm asking for all 3 and I fully expect you to tell me to go F@#& myself, but I'm throwin' it out there.

Where was the Incinerator? Was it ASA? I'd buy them all day for $100. Same for the Enigma. $150 is reasonably priced for either. They are made by the same CE Composites that makes the famous Reaper which I have owned. The Enigma feels like a balanced Reaper.

The J2 is an awesome price at $170! I've seen them for $190-230.

You can throw anything out there, but unless you're throwing a bunch of cash too, you don't have to go F@#& yourself, just go away :D

CLSBFF

&#9733 DEMARINI &#9733
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=732143&highlight=decker
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=731924&highlight=albin

Yeah, the Albin was a Utrip but I play NSA and ASA so the Utrip is worth more to me.

That's kewl though, I don't mind hanging on to the voltage. I'm not sure how you plan to trade for one with any combination of 2 bats left in your lineup.

GL with your sale just the same.

Yea, I probably won't get a Voltage now, or ever, but can't hurt to try.
I'm looking for the ONE and RD28 too :D

OBO Folks! Let get these sold!

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea, I probably won't get a Voltage now, or ever, but can't hurt to try.
I'm looking for the ONE and RD28 too :D

OBO Folks! Let get these sold!

Sorry cliff the Albin was my fault. I kept buggin Warpath about it and he put it up.......but now Im broke.
If you look his thread started Higher and his bat was well used.
Also the 85 Enigma is a freekin steal. I told the guy he didnt know what he had in his hand.
Fellas trust me. This Enigma is worth every penny asked for it.

Rich4863

Combat Ho
I got the enigma, so its true but

Sorry cliff the Albin was my fault. I kept buggin Warpath about it and he put it up.......but now Im broke.
If you look his thread started Higher and his bat was well used. Also the 85 Enigma is a freekin steal. I told the guy he didnt know what he had in his hand.
Fellas trust me. This Enigma is worth every penny asked for it

Ive seen some board members disagree with you on the Albin. To me it seems like any other CE Composites bat.