lts or trade 3 pants, 3 pullovers 3 jerseys and a bunch of shirts

lips

Addicted to Softballfans
pants are boombah size are 40 but fit like 38's they are 32 in length
the black and white stripe are made by teamwork are 44's but if you like them loose they are good I wear 38's and you just have to use a belt
the last pair are rover plus nine (grey) they are 38 by 33 they have some tears on the bottom by the back of foot nothing bad can be hemmed up or just wear them they way they are. I will sell all pants for 70 shipped Thats less than 25 a pair
PANTS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!!!!!!

the 2 white jerseys are xl and they grey is 2xl. will sell all 3 for 30.00 shipped

the boombah red pullover is 2xl one black easton warmup is xl the other is large with cut off sleeves. Will sell the 3 pullovers 40.00
The BLACK XL HAS BEEN SOLD Also the RED PULLOVER BOOMBAH
the shirts are mostly xl with a couple 2xl. would like to sell atleast 3 at a time on shirts cause of shipping but if you buy more I'll give you better deal. I'm thinking the shipping will be around 10.00 for 3 shirts so 15.00 for 3... 6 for 20

just trying to clean out my closet for the upcomming season
turfs SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

lips

Addicted to Softballfans
I also have some boombah low turf's that were only worn 3 times size 13 will sell for 25 shipped blue and white

3-Bag

Pics for Lips.

Ryan1.jpg

Ryan2.jpg

Ryan3.jpg

Ryan4.jpg

Ryan5.jpg

Ryan6.jpg

Ryan7.jpg

Ryan8.jpg

Ryan9.jpg

Last edited:

lips

Addicted to Softballfans
pants and black xl pullover sold....
hit me up will make you a good deal on whats left

3-Bag

Do you have those ****ies? Also the Over the limit and red Worth T....What size are they?

Last edited:

lips

Addicted to Softballfans
ya You want the ****ies? The worth t is xl I'll give you good deal. I know the shorts will fit you they are 36

lips

Addicted to Softballfans
I glad you got that pull over already. The ****ies are navy blue not a dark blue. They are 36 lmk