Lv1

ChubRok

Manager
In the approved bat list why is the LV1 blacked out. Did they outlaw the bat? I just joined a team that starts in March and was making sure all my bats are legal to play with.

mihklo

pretty sure that it has changed to NSA over there. prob wont be seeing much ISA around the local area now that Dean has moved over to NSA.

ChubRok

Manager
I looked up the league and it still have the ISA logo and stuff on it. I played in Hanahan last spring and they were ASA

Dexb0t

Entertainer
I thought the same thing, that the Gahagan league will end up being NSA in the spring. I could be wrong though.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
I am almost 100% positive that Dean has switched everything over to NSA (at Gahagan)... that little midget has some big time pull! :)

Dexb0t

Entertainer
Yeah but I don't think that Dean was over the ISA league that was at Gahagan. I know that doesn't mean he was unable to have the league switched over though. Haha.

ChubRok

Manager
I tryed to call today but no answer but we have practice tomorrow and i will find out then and let you konw.

ChubRok

Manager
The league is NSA found that out tonight. Now i have to read up on the rules so i dont get got. Now if Monsta bats could have a NSA bat i would be happy.

Dexb0t

Entertainer
Do you have an ASA Monsta? I've wanted to try one of those out but I haven't seen one in person. I have only read about them (mostly on this board).

csk415

Addicted to Softballfans
Do you have an ASA Monsta? I've wanted to try one of those out but I haven't seen one in person. I have only read about them (mostly on this board).

The Monstas are only ASA right now. The best place for info is on there FB page. They are releasing new models this year.

ChubRok

Manager
I sold my ASA monsta and can wait until they make one for the NSA and ISA and ISF and Utrip. The best bat other than the RD i have. In the Hanahan league last summer so many people wanted to swing it. I let a couple and they loved it.

Dexb0t

Entertainer
I sold my ASA monsta and can wait until they make one for the NSA and ISA and ISF and Utrip. The best bat other than the RD i have. In the Hanahan league last summer so many people wanted to swing it. I let a couple and they loved it.

That's cool. My co-ed league I play in, at the YMCA in Summerville with friends of mine requires ASA bats. I sold my OG Salvo so I'm looking to maybe pick a different ASA bat up.