lv2 vs 100w

bwillet03

Addicted to Softballfans
how does the lv2 bat compare to the 100w? I have the new lv1 but don't know if I like the two piece, bat felt really stiff and stung my hands. I know you need to give these time to open up, but I really like my 100w so I was thinking about putting my lv1 up for trade on a lv2 if they are similar to the 100w. thanks for your help.

Rdd/Easton 10

The Veteran
if the lv1 stung ur hands then the lv2 or any l2 will really hurt ya. The 2 piece is made to reduce vibration. Might want to start hitting the ball on the barrel for starters:thumb:

bwillet03

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh is that what your suppose to do! Thanks bud. Thats weird then cause this is the first two piece I've ever owned and never had the problem with any of my MV-1s my L2 or 100w all one piece bats. Maybe im not a two piece bat guy idk. Don't need the smart a$$ comments just asking if the Lv2 is anything like the 100w thanks

alvinxnguyen

BALL OUT!!!
I was wondering the same thing. I love my 26oz 100w and have the 25.5 lv2 on the way. Hoping it will swing similar.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
if the lv1 stung ur hands then the lv2 or any l2 will really hurt ya. The 2 piece is made to reduce vibration. Might want to start hitting the ball on the barrel for starters:thumb:

The carbon handle is also meant to reduce vibration, it , might be a timing issue then...the 2 piece eastons feel like a one piece to me anyway... But thats just my opinion and experience

Rdd/Easton 10

The Veteran
Oh is that what your suppose to do! Thanks bud. Thats weird then cause this is the first two piece I've ever owned and never had the problem with any of my MV-1s my L2 or 100w all one piece bats. Maybe im not a two piece bat guy idk. Don't need the smart a$$ comments just asking if the Lv2 is anything like the 100w thanks

lol..just busting ur balls fella. Ur always gonna get a little vibration and sting with an easton out of the wrapper...they are just a very stiff and unforgiven bat when brand new. But in all honesty u should be getting the more stiffness and vibration feel out of ur L2 then u usually would an L1 model as there made to reduce vibration. Keep swinging away and get a feel for it.

camjo23

Addicted to Softballfans
The sweetspot is closer to the end of the barrel.....it will get bigger when broken in...

Debo03

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm curious if you bought the 100w and L2 NIW because pretty much all new out of wrapper easton bats have that little sting in the beginning, you just need to put swings on it, that should go away fairly quickly.

bwillet03

Addicted to Softballfans
My L2 I bought NIW its last years model and has an unknown number of hits and webbed up like crazy. stiff out of the wrapper but nothing like this lv1. I swung last years lv1 when it came out and really like it but maybe it had more hits on it then I thought and had opened up. my 100w had 50-100 hits when I got it and that bat is unreal. I know Easton's you need to give time and I really like the looks and feel of this bat. I'm going to bp it again tomorrow and let a few other buddies swing it and see what they think. thanks for the help

bwillet03

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok this bat is legit! I got some good swings on it today, it was still stiff at first but after about 75 hits the bat woke up and changed sounds. My last five hits felt so good made me put all skepticism behind. Can't wait to get some more swings behind this bat!