M.ove O.n O.ver D.oom

Morris 14

I need 17 from vinatieri if it makes you feel better. And that's to beat 80 points. Not starting Watkins killed me, and Charles being the suck so far.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
I've received a couple offers for Bradshaw. Leaning towards one but giving some time for serious last minute offers.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
He can smell your emotion. Your raw desire to hold the power.

I'll sell you my 3 Wolf shirt for 50 bucks. There is a hole in the one armpit.

The Art of Negotiating.

1B88AF5D-73B4-4D21-AE9F-EFE96C1799E7_zps62yn7cal.jpg

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Man Norleans has a ****ed up rb situation if you couldn't figure out a way to use Sproles. I mean he was good in Norleans but not this good. I guess that's what happens when you run 4 rbs.

3XC

Big Truss
Man Norleans has a ****ed up rb situation if you couldn't figure out a way to use Sproles. I mean he was good in Norleans but not this good. I guess that's what happens when you run 4 rbs.

He's 31 years old and weighs 77 pounds. Enjoy it while it lasts, he won't be healthy for 16 weeks.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I think he meant the saints couldn't have used him late, had they kept him, because they can't win in week 1 or 2

But I'm REALLY tryna read between the lines

DRock88

What's the problem here?

He's 31 years old and weighs 77 pounds. Enjoy it while it lasts, he won't be healthy for 16 weeks.

And they needed the money to pay J Graham. Cooks will do for the Saints what Sproles did.

3XC

Big Truss
Shocking developments so far:

Trent Richardson fumble problems.
Ryan Matthews and Jordan Reed get injured.
RG3 injured while running around.
The Raiders look old and sucky overall. MJD, who has about 50,000 career carries, looks like a fat mailman moving at half speed.

Nobody could have predicted all these astonishing outcomes.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
McCoy still mad about his draft....

Knowshon, dbrown and beanie wells taken ahead of him.....lol

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Speaking of Trophy just picked this ***** up. I'm probably the only one stoked about it but idgaf.

695FB6E3-BAB0-4383-AD92-599247187CB6_zps9viqvitm.jpg

E8C57A51-6D14-459B-BE53-F5290F34BC9D_zpsvtnrr6zg.jpg

88806B76-9DB7-466A-8E59-64C362285C78_zps2ya4ata0.jpg