M.ove O.n O.ver D.oom

DRock88

What's the problem here?
I was 4-0 with a horrible team. I won each week with like 80 pts. I slowly re-vamped the roster and it hasn't panned out. Instead of a consistent 80-90, maybe a 100 pt game here and there, I score either 120 or 70. It had the complete opposite impact that I was shooting for. I wanted a more consistent output.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I'm not being a smartass but is everyoen sure grey is a sure thing?

I have a waiver spot in another league

DRock88

What's the problem here?
It's always hard to determine what NE is going to do. This was his week. Next week, he might not see the field. Maybe he will.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I agree with 23 here, he's gonna get the carries but he ain't blowing up every week or for that matter he may not score a td every week but it would be a bonus

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
What are the payouts for this league and are we doing the M.O.O.D. vs. D.O.O.M. thing on the playoffs or something

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Yeah we are matching whatever the payouts were for doom last year and are trying to iron out the mood vs doom scenario.

And I would like to welcome VLN into the mix.

♠VlLlN♠

Mask on crooked
I would like to welcome VLN into the mix.

kraft.0.gif

hrdchrgin13

If I was dog, I would be mad that he hung up on me after asking if this was dog or Maybe dog had been sleeping with dudes ole lady and that was a troll job to find out if in fact she had been calling dog

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Big win by 23.....knocked me out of contention

Demarco was mad i traded him.....so he made it seem possible and then bam, stake to the heart