M.ove O.n O.ver D.oom

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
**** yahoos crappy ass app. Why the hell would it go at the end of starting players and not after the bench. I was wondering why Tippett wasn't starting a flex.

He's still probably gonna beat me. I got nothing out of some guys this week.

Brando, I still want McCoy. Make me an offer. 2 for 1, 3 for 1, whatever.

i want to get rid of him but i don't even know what to do at this point because i also need to get rid of Foles

I offered stafford and gates and it was refused in like two seconds. I don't want you to lose to him, but it's bull****.

i was going to counter offer but didn't have the time to look at your team...i want to get rid of Foles so i'm interested in Stafford, but i still need a replacement for McCoy

Country35

Banned User
I forgot to check sunday am cuz I went to bears panthers game, I set a line up tho, stfu morris. If I lose I lose, whats the problem in beating someone?

A little give and take. You're wanting something ridiculous that isn't going to happen.

of all the trades i've offered to dudes they've been respectable...i don't try and rape anyone because i'm not trying to waste their or my time

i'm not gonna just give guys away either, Gates is a nice TE but i'm not in terrible need of a TE which is why i was gonna counter...i do like the idea of stafford and someone for possibly mccoy and foles

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Brando could have had Ridley and Sanu this week. Instead, they sat on my bench. We'll see what he does tonight, but DeSean was also part of my offer.