M-V-Peterson

3XC

Big Truss
Barnwells write up was on point. Mannings season was really good. Petersons was a statistical outlier, a historical season, a season that has a lot of astounding mitigating events, such as being on a team with a terrible passing offense and the severity of his injury. Manning didn't play in 2011, Peterson did, and was hurt in December, and returned in September.

Theres a lot of things we can consider, but for Mannings season to be as good as Petersons he would have to have been 30% better than the typical league leader in production at his position, meaning for a 21st century QB, about 5500 yards passing.

If Peterson doesn't get it, expect me to troll about his lack of heart. That said, he earned it.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
The lack of a passing game and the 8 guys in the box against him all season make it even better.

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm the biggest manning **** sucker ever but Peterson deserved it. Dude was unreal

Luda1468

Addicted to Softballfans
He just had a monstrous year honestly. Especially like someone said 8 man stacked in the box and he still had that much protection? Well deserved and I'm a bears fan still love watching him play

Primo

fat and famous pablo
He will go down as the greatest running back of all time but will never win a superbowl

no he wont...i dont care you watched him play in college either. which is where this is heading.

when this south florida report thing starts gaining pub, someone will look into AP and his riduclous, never been done before, knee rehab....

i like the guy....i love to watchi him run...i have zero doubt whatever he did this offseason wasn't legal

Jkmbones

Mizuno. Next Question?
8 yards behind a guy who wore goggles and ran bolt upright.

Don't hate:

50030106-DEAC-493D-8543-791AC93594F3-433-0000010165CF6906_zps6f2ba13f.jpg

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i wore rec specs....i have multiple pics to prove it.....

we couldnt afford no contacts....here.....these are what eric ****erson uses

thaynes

Yea they had what 2 great years that they bought and thats it? They really never were relevent than right?

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
He was more explosive through his first few years cuz he just tried to run through everyone. Now, he's more patient and a smarter/ better RB.

Best ever? Probably not, but he's not far off... I'd put him behind Barry Sanders, but definitely ahead of Emmit Smith.

trick

OG Firebug
He was more explosive through his first few years cuz he just tried to run through everyone. Now, he's more patient and a smarter/ better RB.

Best ever? Probably not, but he's not far off... I'd put him behind Barry Sanders, but definitely ahead of Emmit Smith.

I honestly wouldn't put Sanders in the top 5. I think a runner like that hurts his team more than he helps them. No gain, 3 yds, no gain, punt. Once a game he breaks one and his stats look good but that team was behind the chains so often they never stood a chance.

Give me sweetness, LT, AD, ****erson and Smith before Sanders.

isthisshaved19

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea they had what 2 great years that they bought and thats it? They really never were relevent than right?

Very true, 2 great years doesn't make them relevant, but I'd define a great year as winning it all, soooo...how many titles do your Ravens have?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I actually think this year ap looked the most explosive....well, the 2nd half