M2 Fighting Cancer

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
sorry for all the m2 threads lately maybe if we had our own thread we could flood that lol. BUT

Mark and I are proud to announce we will partner with susan G komen to donate a percentage of all procedes on our breast cancer gloves to the cause.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
If this was facebook I would like, then dislike, just so I could like it again!

usmcluberti

Banned User
picture.php

M

MJL 00

Always knew since first deal Mark and Matt were great fellas...

angryelf22

Addicted to Softballfans
sorry for all the m2 threads lately maybe if we had our own thread we could flood that lol. BUT

Mark and I are proud to announce we will partner with susan G komen to donate a percentage of all procedes on our breast cancer gloves to the cause.

Proud to be affiliated with M2 and class act guys like Matt and Mark. Here's an example breast cancer glove done last year (I think?). Just wanted to give y'all a picture of how cool these are:

picture.php

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
Proud to be affiliated with M2 and class act guys like Matt and Mark. Here's an example breast cancer glove done last year (I think?). Just wanted to give y'all a picture of how cool these are:

picture.php

yep that is it, but we got rid of the filling on our logo and the hideous black stitching on that one lol.

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
that can be done, typically these look best in a solid color to make the ribbon stand out, I have done a white one as well as a gray with the pink.