M7120ri, booger ri, Fulk SS location.

Robby123

Do all of these have about the same SS location? looking for one thats closest to the end cap. In searching some people say that they can hit with one and not the other. I'm under the impression these are all balanced bats with the same size barrels. Is it handle flex thats different ,softer/harder barrel or just the SS in a different location? I know alot of questions but I'm not up on my Worths and all of these seem to be going for good prices.

Robby123

Titans get you 2 more inches of SS toward the endcap.

Cool thanks.... they seem to be going for more though. What about the ones I listed not trying to be smart just looking to maybe try a worth and trying to decide which one. Or pick up a Freak LE not sure which I want though.

Last edited:

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cool thanks.... they seem to be going for more though. What about the ones I listed not trying to be smart just looking to maybe try a worth and trying to decide which one. Or pick up a Freak LE not sure which I want though.

All of them will be closer to the endcap than the Freak. I've never hit the Fulk, but the other two are fairly similar. The Booger is a little more endloaded than the M7.

Joker

honestly, all of the u-trip worths preform about the same. except for the snot, which was balanced like crazy, all the balanced worths swing with a slight endloaded feel

Robby123

Leaning towards m7 or Fulk. 2 different technologies ie: m7 and act. Does this make the barrel feel different or have different handle flex?

Joker

there really isn't any handle flex so there is no difference there. to me the fulk felt the softest, but i had an OG M7 not a RI. that and the booger had a nice crisp feel off the barrel. even still none of them felt as soft as a combat or anything like that

DSNuts48

Badass
I'm by far no real expert on worths, but all the homeruns I've hit with booger the ball was around 3-4 inches from the end cap.