Madison WI BP Thread

WarHorse

Star Player
For those who like pooping and shotting box.

But for real though, we need to get an indoor bp session together again soon. Colby you down for hitters again, or GRB?

WarHorse

Star Player
GRB is $40 an hour cage rental, and wall to wall cages. smaller cages but they work well for indoor BP. It's right off Nelson by High Crossing. Actually a pretty kickass place.

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
It does not carry over BUT IL now has concealed Carry that you can take a class for.

Johnny Darter- It is called Wall Bangers, there are only about 5-6 cages in the place. but only $10 an hr. They are located just off of Forest Hills on Windsor Road. If your familiar with Loves Park it is very near the Post Office. I am off Saturdays, but will be ice fishing tournaments the rest of this month.

chedched

Coach
When I go to Aurora for training, I carry anyways. I figure everyone else does, why can't I? At least I've been trained...

WarHorse

Star Player
When I go to Aurora for training, I carry anyways. I figure everyone else does, why can't I? At least I've been trained...

Same. It aint like they're going to find it on me if they pull me over anyways, and I won't give a cop good enough reason to search me or the vehicle. But then again, it is illinois, and we all know what political party runs that state.

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
Ya if it wasn't for the schools in Rockton NO way I would live in IL. My daughter is learning stuff in 1st grade that in Beloit they teach in 3rd. I will put my agenda aside to better my kids anyday. FOID card sucks its basically against my 2nd amendment right to own at will. Its just a way for them to know what guns are where. Now with this Concealed Carry law they are trying to push a bill that would make me carry 100K insurance just to be a CC. Total bs but that's how they are going to limit the carry.

WarHorse

Star Player
Ya if it wasn't for the schools in Rockton NO way I would live in IL. My daughter is learning stuff in 1st grade that in Beloit they teach in 3rd. I will put my agenda aside to better my kids anyday. FOID card sucks its basically against my 2nd amendment right to own at will. Its just a way for them to know what guns are where. Now with this Concealed Carry law they are trying to push a bill that would make me carry 100K insurance just to be a CC. Total bs but that's how they are going to limit the carry.

Yeah and that's the party that claims to not be in the pockets of the insurance industry. :rolleyes:

Rockton has decent schools but you gotta stay on top of your kids. I had cousins that went to the Rockton school district, one of them is a "scene kid hippy" who I think is really smart, but doesn't act like it, the other is a recovering addict, and the third... Idk what she's doing with her life.

I went to Beloit schools and man they're pretty bad. When I was there 1 out of every 4 girls in the HS was preggo or had a kid. Was stupid.

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
When I went to East Madison, we had fist fights and everyone sold pot...

Now everyone is slinging drugs and shooting each other. What happened to the days of just fighting someone? I didn't graduate that long ago.

chedched

Coach
I was in 2002. It's been a while for me I guess.

I didn't have time for the debate Club as I was busy being the mascot in the baseball off season.

tap2284

I was in 2002. It's been a while for me I guess.

I didn't have time for the debate Club as I was busy being the mascot in the baseball off season.

La Follette 2002 here...... Heading out the door for a tourney now though. Stay warm up there fellas.

tap2284

Alex. Schenk and Whitehorse. Grew up right down the street from there. Baseball and hockey in high school til I tore my elbow up before my senior year.