MAINE.. super stars only....

jman1

washed up....
leaving.gif

shoo2ers

Crafty Veteran
he's the only guy i know still getting paid to play baseball. i don't know anybody else

I understand your answer, i guess its just a matter of what the definition of a Super Star is, right? Sounds like you have your own definition but thats just my opinion

huzzdog

retired
i would say that qualifies in since this board and all of softball is filled with has beens and never were's including myself

shoo2ers

Crafty Veteran
i would say that qualifies in since this board and all of softball is filled with has beens and never were's including myself

ya that still doesnt back up what your saying about how Ant is a super star but hey, whatever works for you;)

shoo2ers

Crafty Veteran
he's the best player i know in softball. is that good enough

not really, not until he is the best player in softball. Our opinions really dont mean much. I respect Ant but until he becomes the best by playing the game at the top level then its kinda hard to name him the best. Am I wrong to think this?

huzzdog

retired
major teams know who he is. that is enough.. a guy who won the A national championship in 2011 called me and asked if ant was playing baseball this year... and told me right now he'd be a star on a national level. so i'd say he's closer than you think

Last edited:

shoo2ers

Crafty Veteran
major teams know who he is. that is enough.. a guy who won the A national championship in 2012 called me and asked if ant was playing baseball this year... and told me right now he'd be a star on a national level. so i'd say he's closer than you think

great!! cant wait for him to actually start playing

jman1

washed up....
funny how the best player has to be one that can hit bombs.... play on a field thats 260 like magee in augusta and see how that works... theres plenty of guys that play league 1 night a week and no tourneys that are incredible ball players.... id take a team of nike17 type players all day.... bloop hits over the 3rd basemans head all day wins games too...