MAINE.. super stars only....

Mr. Hits

REDSOX ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
funny how the best player has to be one that can hit bombs.... play on a field thats 260 like magee in augusta and see how that works... theres plenty of guys that play league 1 night a week and no tourneys that are incredible ball players.... id take a team of nike17 type players all day.... bloop hits over the 3rd basemans head all day wins games too...

Apparently u dint know ant!!!!!! He can hit it anywhere including well over the fence!!!!!!

jman1

washed up....
Apparently u dint know ant!!!!!! He can hit it anywhere including well over the fence!!!!!!

i seen him once... he hit one 350 and next at bat struck out... :rolleyes: heres your question...... would you take 9 players just like you or just like him.....

Mr. Hits

REDSOX ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
i seen him once... he hit one 350 and next at bat struck out... :rolleyes: heres your question...... would you take 9 players just like you or just like him.....

Now ur just playing to my ego!!!!! Of course I would take 9 of me that would an unbeatable team. Although 9 of me on a team prob would be some fights to many egos!!!! Lmfao :)

jman1

washed up....
actually... i wasnt... i was gonna use me but its been seriously 10 years since i was even a real player...so i used you:p..... but dont fool yourself.. anyone who could say they played ball with me 10 years ago.. and you now..... you might be:eek::eek: as to what they would say:D

shoo2ers

Crafty Veteran
actually... i wasnt... i was gonna use me but its been seriously 10 years since i was even a real player...so i used you:p..... but dont fool yourself.. anyone who could say they played ball with me 10 years ago.. and you now..... you might be:eek::eek: as to what they would say:D

im thinking most would say that you like peanut butter cups:D

huzzdog

retired
just rank them e already. i garauntee you won't get any complaints from anybody outside of maine. and here you are the king.

shoo2ers

Crafty Veteran
5 returning from last years team... 3 from NA and 2 from Harbor, minus Janice and Bobo. Pipe still exists to an extent I guess

way to let the cat out of the bag............Bob gonna be getting all kinds of phone calls now asking who the 3 guys are that made the cut, lol:D

this is why your still a ROOKIE

harborhog

Addicted to Softballfans
way to let the cat out of the bag............Bob gonna be getting all kinds of phone calls now asking who the 3 guys are that made the cut, lol:D

this is why your still a ROOKIE

90 percent of their team can't commit to a full time schedule. And there's no cat out of the bag, you've been blabbing for 3 months now about everything you think you know.. Don't you still need like 4 guys? ROOK :)

shoo2ers

Crafty Veteran
90 percent of their team can't commit to a full time schedule. And there's no cat out of the bag, you've been blabbing for 3 months now about everything you think you know.. Don't you still need like 4 guys? ROOK :)

lol nope.............shows how much you know ROOK

shoo2ers

Crafty Veteran

who is gonna make the trip to NJ in March? and dont say everyone cause we all know better the that, :p