Maine

smccurdy62

Starting Player
Hey guys we are going to do another indoor Day Tourney of FEB 15 double elim... Open... 8 on field defensively hit as many as you like.... Utrip pitching.... Soft incrediballs ... T-shirts to winning team....any bats allowed....half field 2 games going on at same time.... 7 inning games ... mercy rule will be in affect 20 after 3/15 after 4/ 10 after 5.....10 team max...please pass this along to anyone else that would be interested....First ones to get deposit in lock in there spot.... games will start at 6AM be scheduled in 50 in increments to insure we can get all the games in as we have to be out of facility by 4PM...$200 Per team..... please let me know if you have any questions....and of course the bar will open at some point in the morning as well...Leave message on here or email me at [email protected] FMI... Need 100$ deposit to hold teams spot remainder due day of tourney

harborhog

Addicted to Softballfans
In all seriousness though, I had a great time. It was like playing by whiffle ball rules. Definitely will play the next one.

Mr. Hits

REDSOX ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
Hello fellas!!!!!! Been awhile. Hope everyone's been good. Been away doing the work thing and taking care of my son. Thought I'd pop in and say hello