Maine

harborhog

Addicted to Softballfans
have not heard from robbie so don't know. either I have been cut, or rumor has it they folding....so I either got to find a team or go back to umping more..rather play

That's too bad, they had something going last year. If that's the case a couple of those kids should be picked up by some other teams because they have some pretty good players. Josh the first baseman/outfielder and Johnny for example.

Pitcher72

Addicted to Softballfans
That's too bad, they had something going last year. If that's the case a couple of those kids should be picked up by some other teams because they have some pretty good players. Josh the first baseman/outfielder and Johnny for example.

rumor has it they already gone....though I have not heard that from their mouths:confused:

Mr. Hits

REDSOX ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
Johnny was supposed to play with us but decided not to he wants to be a ss on a team .

Hi gilly :)

Hi red :)

Hi Andy :)

Munson
Johnny was supposed to play with us but decided not to he wants to be a ss on a team .

Hi gilly :)

Hi red :)

Hi Andy :)

I assume this is a weekend team made from what is left from the Rover team, how you guys looking? Are you authorized to put a roster on the board?

Munson
We die by the auto-double :wtf2:it's good to get out and have some fun tho

Ahhhhh, the auto double. I was having fun with that all day. I think the only outs I made was when I out thought myself and tried to do something other than hit the wall.

Mr. Hits

REDSOX ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
Me doble bear cantrell kuvaja ciriello red gilly matty roy stevens awash mike wilkins mike reid maybe one more

Munson
Me doble bear cantrell kuvaja ciriello red gilly matty roy stevens awash mike wilkins mike reid maybe one more

Wilkins? Hasn't he comitted to 4 different teams at this point? :wtf2:

I think I knew about all of these except for the Red/Gilly duo. All in all it looks like a fun team. Good luck to you guys, hopefully you can keep up with the Gladiators :)

Mr. Hits

REDSOX ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
Well be an E team. I think we have a solid squad. Josh were just trying to field a good competitive squad. The additions on roy stevens awash cantrell red and gilly will deff help make up for the guys that left. Good luck to all maine teams this year. Hopefully one of us can win something big this year.

dblemup

Addicted to Softballfans
Is the king of Mang softball online yet? (Huzzpoodle) If so, PM me your email addy, ya big panzy.

Cwick07

Manager
It looks as if some of the E teams had some guys move. For sure the splitting of NA did a lot to the landscape. Rover has some changes and should be a solid team, for sure, that will do well in and out of state. Grid is the same core ,from what I have heard, and maybe an add on or two. Extreme is coming off a great leap in competitiveness and should be even stronger this year. Obviously Harborview lending is much different due to the NA additions but they have moved up to "D". This leaves “E” wide open for one of the teams to jump up and take the spot they have had for a few years now.
We had a lot of movement, but with the addition of John Alexander, Dustin Zub, Jarvi, Derik and possibly one or two others TBD we will be a much different team as well. We will be strong I believe. Deeper from 1-13. With guys coming back that have been around for a while, this should be a good year for us. We have had a lot of changes over the last couple of years with guys retiring; moving and such but have added a lot too. The big movement was bringing Scott over, Bickford coming back and then the addition of a good young player in Shawn Hiller (who grew as a player a lot over the season last year). The new guys should continue that growth for us. We have a great group that has become a close knit family. This team will continue to get better and will be around to battle for some time to come. Especially seeing we have added some younger guys over the last few years.