Major Leaguers suck at softball

Matth

Pretty sure the 10 worst major leaguers would beat the world’s10 best softball players in a softball game.

AntonChigurh

He hit 4 bombs off Jennie Finch. Let’s see him hit off Mooch.
Lol, you’re using the strength of pitching, in under hand softball, to defend yourself! He used to hit 90+ mph balls that bounced in front of the plate, pretty sure he could handle the worlds toughest softball pitcher.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
if the pitches are thrown in quick succession for an extended period of time. long enough to get the heart beating above 130-150 beats per minute, then yes. it's cardio.

A bucket of 20 balls thrown to me in a relaxed succession is cardio, trust me.

AntonChigurh

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
Your homerun derby champion and NL All-Star Bryce Harper swinging and missing then hitting a routine fly ball playing rec softball. I’d take the any of the guys on the Monsta Power Tour over that swing.

Stretch19

Grow up
Pretty sure the 10 worst major leaguers would beat the world’s10 best softball players in a softball game.

im sure this is a troll, but if this were actually to happen like right now, the softball players would ****ing destroy the 10 MLB players in a game of slow pitch softball

now if you give those same 10 MLB players some time to practice, prepare, etc then maybe not

but just a straight up game of softball today, its not even close

AntonChigurh

im sure this is a troll, but if this were actually to happen like right now, the softball players would ****ing destroy the 10 MLB players in a game of slow pitch softball

now if you give those same 10 MLB players some time to practice, prepare, etc then maybe not

but just a straight up game of softball today, its not even close
Yes, if you pulled them off the field right now and made them play they’d get destroyed. They’re used to hitting 100 mph not 11.

Country469

Its not the speed of the pitch that would throw them off. Baseball swings are not made for hitting softballs.

Matth

Yes, if you pulled them off the field right now and made them play they’d get destroyed. They’re used to hitting 100 mph not 11.
The point I was trying to make was that if a person is athletic and skilled enough to hit major league pitching, it would be more than plausible to say that it would not take too much time to master hitting 11 mph softball pitches. Perhaps my assertion that the major leaguers would win is incorrect, but perhaps it is not.

Matth

The point I was trying to make was that if a person is athletic and skilled enough to hit major league pitching, it would be more than plausible to say that it would not take too much time to master hitting 11 mph softball pitches. Perhaps my assertion that the major leaguers would win is incorrect, but perhaps it is not.
Sorry Anton. I meant to reply to stretched quote, not yours.

AntonChigurh

Its not the speed of the pitch that would throw them off. Baseball swings are not made for hitting softballs.
You don’t think Bryce Harpers swing would absolutely kill a softball? Come on. MLB is all about launch angles now, they’re all swinging upwards.