Making an attempt to find a Demarini gamer...

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
I've been an Easton fan since I found the SRV3 back in 2009. Haven't really found anything that just fit perfectly like it, even the newer Eastons feel a bit off to me. I like the performance of the 2014 Demarini line but haven't found an ASA Demarini that I'm totally in love with yet. Just picked up a 28oz Juggy with around 300 hits and it's very nice but it seems like the sweetspot is too far away from the end of the bat for my liking. Is that what others who don't like it have noticed? It also swings quite a bit heavier than my 28oz SRV3 even tho it scales out 1/2 oz lighter. So far I've tried the aftermath, true one and the Juggy(all 28oz). Probably liked the AM the best overall but didn't really care for the 13" barrel as I've swung a 12" for so long. Haven't tried the Future, Cluggy or the border battle AM. Am I chasing something that just isn't going to happen or do I need to get my hands on 1 of the 3 I haven't tried? Any of those 3 have a sweetsppt closer to the end? I think if the Juggy did, I'd be in love... Sorry for the short book lol. Hoping someone has had a similar experience and can lend some advise!!!

Last edited:

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
I would say a future or BB AM would be what youre looking for...i love 12" barreled bats, but the AM is my favorite ASA demar.

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
BB Aftermath is probably what you want. The Cluggy is a good bat also but requires more break in. Haven't tried the Future yet so no opinion on that.