Buyer Beware mallers3 is NGTG....

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
Mallers3 is NGTG..

I bought a 400 hit OG Z2000 EL, bad qc but no issues was his gamer,
last year and was switching to a new team and couldn't swing ls no more.

Also had same bat for sale but balanced, (more on that later)

Sent text asking him if he was a member of sbf he said yes.
Told him to log on and I would pm him, to verify he was gtg.
he had a few deals, but I gave him chance, bad mistake...
We pm, I gift him $220.00, will never gift again, deal is done.

2 days later bat shows up, has big wobble and wrong endcap.

I text said member and he says he knos nothing about it and used it all last year and he cant believe its wrong cap, Really?

He has/is selling same bat but balanced and never realized it had wrong cap.
after several text of telling him I don't want bat and he could just pp me back my 220.00, now he wont respond to my texts now.

Bat on left is mine, bat on right was sent to me.

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Met him on another site, asked him if he was a member on sbf and exchange pm's on sbf b4 we did deal.

Not trying to be a **** but this is the other site's problem to deal with IMO. I understand wanting to put out NGTG for him, but I wouldn't expect much to get done on here.

Last edited:

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
He is currently online viewing this thread so maybe he will explain.. Mallers???? Input please

Mallers3

Addicted to Softballfans
All texts have been responded to and I have been in communication with the buyer...I'm not about this back and forth online, but the buyer and I have communicated and knows the following:

!. This bat was used as my gamer last year. This includes a conference and state tournaments where the bat was tested/looked at and there were no issues. I was unaware of this being a 'bad' endcap

2. He was told that I am not the original owner so I can't say why the endcap is that way...was it cracked and replaced? was it altered? Again...I don't know and can't speak to that. It's just as surprising to me that it wasn't/isn't a good endcap

3. My feedback speaks for itself and if the buyer isn't happy I'm more than willing to take the bat back and reimburse the payment in order to make it right

Once the bat is received, full payment will sent back.

Joker

All texts have been responded to and I have been in communication with the buyer...I'm not about this back and forth online, but the buyer and I have communicated and knows the following:

!. This bat was used as my gamer last year. This includes a conference and state tournaments where the bat was tested/looked at and there were no issues. I was unaware of this being a 'bad' endcap

2. He was told that I am not the original owner so I can't say why the endcap is that way...was it cracked and replaced? was it altered? Again...I don't know and can't speak to that. It's just as surprising to me that it wasn't/isn't a good endcap

3. My feedback speaks for itself and if the buyer isn't happy I'm more than willing to take the bat back and reimburse the payment in order to make it right

Once the bat is received, full payment will sent back.

not how it works, you send the full refund including shipping then he sends the bat back

Joker

Not trying to be a **** but this is the other site's problem to deal with IMO. I understand wanting to put out NGTG for him, but I wouldn't expect much to get done on here.

if PMs were sent here, he can start the ngtg thread here

theoppohitter

The BRADY HOKE bunch
Mallers is a joke. When u send someone pics of an endcap then the bat arrives with a different endcap!?!?!? C'mon Man U knew what u were doing and tried to pull a fast one on a gtg bro

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
Seems legit....

If you dig he does have a trade and another buy.
But i let my guard down on this deal.
Gave him chance, got burnt.
Wont happen again. Not like i didnt kno better.
Got relaxed and wanted a z to much.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
At least you got your refund. Could have been an expensive lesson on the whole gifting thing.
When things look a little sketch, no matter how good the deal I am pretty much walking on by. There will be other deals down the road.