Mamba or No Doubt

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
A dude here at work needs a cheap asa bat that also hits usssa. Which of these 2 is better or are they really not worth a crap.

Country469

neither are bad after some break in time, but if he wants something thats ready fast not your best options

4xtra

Player/Coach
neither are bad after some break in time, but if he wants something thats ready fast not your best options
how would you rate the No doubt and the Mamba Utrip??
An umpire told me that the NO DOUBT was a hot bat.
I never seen them in action out here.

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
His price point was 100 bucks for a Niw dual stamp so if anyone knows a better option lmk. The Nighthawk is also 100

Country469

how would you rate the No doubt and the Mamba Utrip??
An umpire told me that the NO DOUBT was a hot bat.
I never seen them in action out here.

not the best by any means, but after some bp and break in they will allow you to be competitive on the field no issues.

His price point was 100 bucks for a Niw dual stamp so if anyone knows a better option lmk. The Nighthawk is also 100

He's pretty much stuck here I'd say unless he finds some mega clearance deal somewhere

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
Adam has a used No Doubt for a real good price in the Mizuno selling section. He said it hit the .52/275's well.

Kernsoftball

I picked up both the No Doubt and Mamba on this 2fer deal here on Softball Fans need something for BP and Team Start up bats