March 30th Tourney in Rantoul

redbirdfan1

Focker
Any questions, comments, concerns email us at the email above or PM me. A lot of you may know Belly so you can get in touch with him as well and he can answer questions or get you an answer.

We will do our best to work with teams that travel from a couple hours out on a little bit later start time.

This will be a great opportunity to get your teams out and playing and maybe win some money to start the season out right.

BAB32

Addicted to Softballfans
Great idea on giving the below elite teams 5 runs. Something like this needs to happen to even out the playing feild but also to allow the elite teams to stay local. I wish all cash tournies would do this so all teams could play.

redbirdfan1

Focker
Great idea on giving the below elite teams 5 runs. Something like this needs to happen to even out the playing feild but also to allow the elite teams to stay local. I wish all cash tournies would do this so all teams could play.
that's the idea, to get as many teams that may be interested in it.

Hitinthisdump9

Addicted to Softballfans
Spotting runs is for sissys

I repeat for this, spotting runs is for sissys, it is done in league and a complete joke. Repplinger here is my signature you non-working, softballfans junky. Take yo a** back to eating your doomsday sized stockpile of twinkies fat boy.

Repp459

Addicted to Softballfans
I repeat for this, spotting runs is for sissys, it is done in league and a complete joke. Repplinger here is my signature you non-working, softballfans junky. Take yo a** back to eating your doomsday sized stockpile of twinkies fat boy.

Whatever allows us to play I'm cool with, damn hippie

redbirdfan1

Focker
U guys got any teams yet
not yet Juice. I figure as we get into March and more teams get all their players together it will start to fill up. MIA will not be playing in it as we don't want there to be any feelings of us having a conflict of interests or of trying to tilt the bracket in our favor. We just want a good, clean, competitive, and fun early season tourney so we can make a little money and other teams can win a little money.

I'll update the first post w/ teams that will play. Get CCP in. I imagine you guys will appeal down to Gold this yr?

not yet Juice. I figure as we get into March and more teams get all their players together it will start to fill up. MIA will not be playing in it as we don't want there to be any feelings of us having a conflict of interests or of trying to tilt the bracket in our favor. We just want a good, clean, competitive, and fun early season tourney so we can make a little money and other teams can win a little money.

I'll update the first post w/ teams that will play. Get CCP in. I imagine you guys will appeal down to Gold this yr?

Yeah we r gonna try and play gold and idk if we will get in cuz that's the same weekend as pekin isa so ill see what we r doing that weekend

redbirdfan1

Focker
Yeah we r gonna try and play gold and idk if we will get in cuz that's the same weekend as pekin isa so ill see what we r doing that weekend
THe only ISA that weekend is in Mt Propect, IL.

Pekin ISA tourney is the following weekend April 6th

redbirdfan1

Focker
bump

Also if anyone is interested we might could have some of these arm sleeves for sale

600765_10200624496683032_1333169078_n.jpg

KWO

Go Cardinals!!!
back to the top, working on a vendor to deliver food out to the fields as well.

KWO

Go Cardinals!!!
bump, lets get some teams thinking about softball with all this snow on the ground.