Marlins Sign Reyes

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Ramirez either to 3rd of CF... ;) and MannRam is trying to get reinstated to play for the marlins.. watch..

rcsd23

Extra Hitter
Ramirez either to 3rd of CF... ;) and MannRam is trying to get reinstated to play for the marlins.. watch..

MannRam can teach Hanley to be an even lazier bastard than he already is. To not run out the box when he feels like it. Grrreeaaattt. I wouldn't give that wife beater a dime. I was tired of seeing him after a year on the Dodgers. Waste of $$$.

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Rumors are if Pujols signs anywhere besides St Louis is going to be for a huge contract in Miami. Love how they are spending money to make a winner. Bell, Reyes, maybe Pujols. I still think they need one more Pitcher. Josh Johnson healthy?

njarcher21

Addicted to Softballfans
At least they'll still have Hanley Ramirez to play ss for the 60+ games reyes is on the DL...

bdb13

Addicted to Softballfans
Cant believe they shortened Mannys suspension to 50 games... Dumbest thing ever

FlashTheLeather

Addicted to Softballfans
Got in to a debate with a buddy of mine about this contract last night. I won't say which side I was pulling for yet, but do you all think this was a good or bad contract for the Marlins?

Peacock

DBOTY 2011
Well, the only option besides Miami was SF anyway. Those communities have an active scene for those who live an alternative lifestyle.

BoxerGT2.5

Addicted to Softballfans
All I gotta say is the Braves better not start doing stupid **** to try and "answer" what the Marlins do. They have a alot of pieces to bargain with.

gregbishere

Shutup just Shutup
Now reports are Hanley is pissed, you sure would hope they talked to there best player before signing a guy to play his spot. Why not move Reyes over to 2nd for the 100 games he will play?

second2noone

if pujols goes to marlins, that would be pretty nice lineup. But they need some pitching definitely. marlins can't compete against Phillies or giants pitching.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
What trade?

In other news, I read today that the Jays are the front runner in the Fielder sweepstakes.

Reyes and Bell have both been trades to the Marlins and Pujols might also be traded to them. I'm surprised you haven't heard.

wtp12

meh.........
I can't believe the Brewers would trade Fielder...

Pretty sure Fielder is a free agent, the Brewers dont have a say in it.
There is no way he will re-sign with the Brewers it would tie up too much money, and he does not want to be in Milwaukee anyways.