Buyer Beware Marlins97 / Trixx82 glove trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

oveezy

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm not going to complain to them for 18$ the issue here is with the dude that never sent the glove. I lost my 18$ and I'm ok with it. I'm not happy about it, but it happened. Ups was willing to ship my glove no questions asked. Trixx82/marlinz97/Ryan Hudson is the person to blame.

Joker

They both say the same thing. I shouldn't have to go through that in a deal. Just cause im ok with losing $18 compared to a glove, doesnt mean im happy... That's what makes it ngtg.

being unhappy doesn't make it ngtg

I'm not going to complain to them for 18$ the issue here is with the dude that never sent the glove. I lost my 18$ and I'm ok with it. I'm not happy about it, but it happened. Ups was willing to ship my glove no questions asked. Trixx82/marlinz97/Ryan Hudson is the person to blame.

if you are owed something by the the other person doing the deal, then it would be ngtg. since you are not out anything owed by the other person in the deal and are ok with not going after UPS for the $18 they owe you, this is correctly classified as buyer beware

lock the thread

oveezy

Addicted to Softballfans
Not being happy for losing money in a trade definitely should be ngtg. I respected the fact that you said I should be honest about the cancelling of shipment, but this is stupid. Let me pull my pants down so every board member can pound my crap box, until I'm bleeding perfusely, and I go into hypovolemic shock. Maybe then you'll think I got screwed in a crappy deal and say it's ngtg.

Joker

Not being happy for losing money in a trade definitely should be ngtg. I respected the fact that you said I should be honest about the cancelling of shipment, but this is stupid. Let me pull my pants down so every board member can pound my crap box, until I'm bleeding perfusely, and I go into hypovolemic shock. Maybe then you'll think I got screwed in a crappy deal and say it's ngtg.

if you're ok with losing it and not willing to put in the effort to get it back from UPS, you can't complain

oveezy

Addicted to Softballfans
UPS was willing to ship my glove and saved me the lost of a mint a2k. I'm thankful that they stopped shipment. In a trade one should not have to stop shipment and fight with the carrier for their money back in a gtg trade. I have nothing against ups. Marlins97/trixx82 should refund me my money

Joker

UPS was willing to ship my glove and saved me the lost of a mint a2k. I'm thankful that they stopped shipment. In a trade one should not have to stop shipment and fight with the carrier for their money back in a gtg trade. I have nothing against ups. Marlins97/trixx82 should refund me my money

why? he doesn't have it, UPS has it and would be willing to give it back if you put some effort in

last i heard though you were ok with not getting it back

oveezy

Addicted to Softballfans
Hahaha... your funny dude.... I like that you stick to your guns and stick to your perspective only... A man's word should be his bond and that's that. If your not a man of your word then your ngtg just my opinion.... Don't know where you stand on that...

Joker

like sticking to your word that you're ok with not getting the $18 back then going back on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.