GloveCowboy

Hey Everyone - I realize that I originally posted this thread in the Marketplace section, what a rookie move right?!

Anyways...

I wanted to jump on here and answer any questions or discuss any topics regarding Marucci gloves. I apologize for being absent in the forums, but I am trying to change that. Anyways, I want to open this up to anything that anyone would like to discuss.

Thank you!

Eric

mv_mkv

Hey Everyone - I realize that I originally posted this thread in the Marketplace section, what a rookie move right?!

Anyways...

I wanted to jump on here and answer any questions or discuss any topics regarding Marucci gloves. I apologize for being absent in the forums, but I am trying to change that. Anyways, I want to open this up to anything that anyone would like to discuss.

Thank you!

Eric
Any plans to offer more infield models on the custom builder other than the standard depth/deep model?

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
have you/will you create a key for patterns like you did for Easton? like, what the M and 4 would mean in the above mentioned pattern. i found that to be really helpful.

tbarb

Regarding the CMOD, can you advise what would be most likely to fit if I have a 7" medium tapered wrist opening in my gloves, but my fingers may be longer than medium size CMOD lists.

But to be sure : In measuring my finger length where do I measure from my wrist area and do I measure to the tip of longest finger? (middle finger)

Thanks

Last edited:

GloveCowboy

Regarding the CMOD, can you advise what would be most likely to fit if I have a 7" medium tapered wrist opening in my gloves, but my fingers may be longer than medium size CMOD lists.

But to be sure : In measuring my finger length where do I measure from my wrist area and do I measure to the tip of longest finger? (middle finger)

Thanks

For the Large wrist setting - it would start at 7.5", but can be adjusted to 7" and the medium will start at 7". if you have long fingers, my recommendation would be to get the large and adjust the wrist opening to the tighter setting.

the measurement of the hand is based on the bottom of your palm to the tip of your middle finger.

tbarb

OK on the wrist setting ... but I'm still wondering were the base of my palm is for the hand/finger measurement since I am right at the dividing line between medium and large. ( I suggest a drawing o the website for this.)

With your palm facing and in front of your face and bending your hand slightly towards your face you will see a series on creases across your wrist. There is a top crease that runs half way across the wrist just the muscle pad under the thumb. I believe everyone has this. That crease also allows a straight line measurement up to the end of the middle finger. Would this crease be the base on the bottom on my palm?