Rojo0416 said:
Massappeal16 said:
pics just sent bro

Rojo0416 said:
Massappeal16 said:
Rojo0416 said:
Hey man,
I am interested. Do you have pics?

I can send you a pic.. whats ur email addy?

[email protected]

Thanks

Thanks, but I never got them.

[email protected]

Note that it's sen not son

Rojo0416

Rojo0416

February 4, 2010

Rojo0416 said:
Massappeal16 said:
ok, lol

Rojo0416 said:
BTW - I am sending this with my company letterhead on the envelope. Don't think it's junk mail and toss......please!

Rojo0416 said:
Massappeal16 said:
Rojo0416 said:
Massappeal16 said:
Rojo0416 said:
as well, if you would like to knock some $$ off.

LMK

id rather just have the cash bro, saving up for a honeymoon, paypal is [email protected]

No $$ in Paypal

Money order?

yea thats fine bro.

addy is

Jake Page
Lexington Ky 40517

Sending out today.

Thanks

Jake,
have you received my money order yet?

Rojo0416

So don't start posting some bull**** story that it took me a month to get you your ****ing money order.

Wow. What a joke this guy is! He should be banned from this site and every other that involves softball.

Today, 11:44 AM Post: #2
MassAppeal16
water boy

RE: Looking for member Massappeal16
I thought since it took a month for your payment to get to me... I had a month to get the item to you? Seems fair to me...

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Goddamn Rojo, this is quite impressive.

And Massappeal16, you may indeed man up and send the DVD player, but what the **** is wrong with you? Why do you think it's OK to **** around when you owe somebody something they paid for?

RC#6

Addicted to Softballfans
He sent me the same thing Rojo..Said it took you a month to get the Money to him...He is a ****ing tool...I hope hes at the Bash for Cash next weekend...Would love to meet him....

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
Deal agreed to January 28th, MO received February 9th. Doesnt look like a month to get a money order to me? Looks like standard time for postage to go halfway across the country.

Massappeal, quit being a little ***** and man up. Quit trying to lie about the deal too. You dont have the best rep on the site, and this does not help.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
He sent me the same thing Rojo..Said it took you a month to get the Money to him...He is a ****ing tool...I hope hes at the Bash for Cash next weekend...Would love to meet him....

so he's said this to two people, and possibly is stiffing rojo for the same reason. what a joke

Rojo0416

From the Kentucky board:

(Today 12:47 AM)******** Wrote:
Yeah, this guy is shady. He said he could get me a receipt for this bat of mine last year. I paid him for it, and it took several weeks to get him to even respond to me about the status of it. EVENTUALLY I got a receipt that looked like it had been typed on Microsoft Word or something....haha, I just laughed and realized I'd been took.

MassAppeal16 Wrote:
Bet it worked...

and as for everyone else on the bandwagon, you can all just take a deep breath and rest easy tonight... the key to softball city is on its way. Lets all just pray for safe delivery now...

My response:
LOL - what's the over and under that this dvd player will arrive in 1 piece? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

jleep

Outstanding Bad Dealer
bump for you being a dumbass......

i am a GIRL and NOT massappeal- read my posts!

let it go......

p17

bump for you being a dumbass......

i am a GIRL and NOT massappeal- read my posts!

let it go......

apparently you guys have the same IP. why? do you know him? he your BF/hubby?

and it is not smart to insult a mod, since this rule exists:

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate of any laws.

jleep

Outstanding Bad Dealer
my advice:

1. make sure someone is GTG before sending them money.
2. stop being a cheap father and go to target and buy your kids a dvd player.

p17

my advice:

1. make sure someone is GTG before sending them money.
2. stop being a cheap father and go to target and buy your kids a dvd player.

ummm.......

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate of any laws.