Master Batter Beavers Buy-In

dds109

Love you Son...
Master Batter Beavers Team Jersey Buy-In
Here's what they look like - I will do alternate colors for team orders of 5 or more!

sbf_mb.jpg

Ordering Information:
PAYMENT BY OR BEFORE 5/18. After that date you will be removed from the order.
The order will be submitted on 5/20. (take roughly 4 weeks then I ship to you)

They run true to size, maybe just a tad larger but not much.

Price is $50.00 shipped to your door. (3XL & 4XL add $5.00)
please paypal me at [email protected]

****IMPORTANT****
in the body of your paypal please let me know what the money is for!
Need the following information in your paypal body and a PM to me

1) Name
2) Address
3) SBF Name
4) Size of Jersey
5) Name on Back of Jersey
6) # on Back of Jersey

Orders:
1) dds109 - XL - #36 - No Name
2) cotis - Large - #1 - Zwarych PAID

Last edited:

dds109

Love you Son...
cotis got it on phone will update monday... bump for peeps that want a master batter jersey :)

deevo33

big ol' dinosaur brain
PM sent with all the info and Paypal sent from hv_arcchaser or devan churnoski, not sure how it's gonna show? Thanks for opening this up to us.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
PM sent with all the info and Paypal sent from hv_arcchaser or devan churnoski, not sure how it's gonna show? Thanks for opening this up to us.

hey, pick a team; Duck Butter or Master Batter Beavers. you can't be both. traitor :rolleyes:

deevo33

big ol' dinosaur brain
hey, pick a team; Duck Butter or Master Batter Beavers. you can't be both. traitor :rolleyes:

Hey, I have love for both. :cool: These get rocked in between the games and around the fields. I give props to each. I try to send people that ask about them to here to get their own.

mvandonsel

Donkey
I will put it back up next week what colors you girls wana see?

I think it looks great as is. Maroon/Black/Silver might be cool too though.

I guess my main concern would be staining the white part of the shirt, so anything to help hide stains would be appreciated in my opinion.

deevo33

big ol' dinosaur brain
The beaver's have safely arrived here in Italy. Donny (dds109) is definately GTG. Great communication, easy payment, and fast shipping. Do not hestitate to work with him. Would definately do it again in a heartbeat. Thanks again Donny.

dds109

Love you Son...
The beaver's have safely arrived here in Italy. Donny (dds109) is definately GTG. Great communication, easy payment, and fast shipping. Do not hestitate to work with him. Would definately do it again in a heartbeat. Thanks again Donny.

Thanks i was wondering if you had gotten them yet.