masters....

Stretch19

Grow up
went ahead and scooped these today off golfsmith for $74 after tax...they got a nice masters sale going on currently

01_141514-57969.jpg

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i dont remember any full sets when i cleaned up but i'll look....

wedges and putters i know......all right handed because people are stupid.

Country35

Banned User
I'm a firm believer "if you hit your irons well, why switch"

but 20 year newer irons you'll hit them further Im guessing by 5-10 yards (loft variance from then vs now) and the tech difference

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
Im not hitting them well. I think it may have more to do with the graphite shafts. Ive developed a draw. Might not have anything to do with it but I assumed it may be from the flex

Mike Brady

I saw Canseco at a golf shop in Woodland Hills. He took a dry swing to feel out a club and knock down a whole rack of clubs behind him.

Country35

Banned User
graphite shafts are for old dudes and kids, so yeah upgrade. And hell I'd kill to hit a draw, I can lose this fade/slice to save me most of the time.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
good....i'm tired of watching Bubba pout.....

millionaire many many times over and you play golf for a living....lighten the **** up, jack......i'm at work watching you. how bout some perspective?

Stretch19

Grow up
id imagine the flex of a graphite shaft would cause more of a fade/slice than it would a draw though...had to imagine if it flexed that much, the club head would trail and youd be right

Primo

fat and famous pablo
not all graphite shafts flex a lot.......i have no idea wtf you are all talking about. senior flex graphite? yes

Patrick Reed got them thick wrists......all forearm to hand

Country35

Banned User
I snapped this dudes 7 iron once and blamed the graphite but I was really just ****ing around and messed up

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I always catch myself catching a glimpse of Louie's crank.....

gotta be hard to swing w/ that thing.....

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i assume you'd get use to having people completely in your line of sight 50 yards from your shot but it bugs the **** out of me just watching it.....i just want one guy to duck hook one into someones face

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Duf looks like hes been hanging out with Daly at Hooters this week. Thats a serious gut

i enjoy watching him.....if my swing "resembles" anyone's, it's his......very flat, club very open, short backswing and follow through, big gut

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
Justin Thomas just got burned on the broadcast. "If you miss your spot; you just look foolish"
oooooowwwweee got heem needs some gel for that burn

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i wanna punch Patrick Reed to fix his under bite but his no wrists still scare me