Need Help Matt3508 (Matthew Bennett)

Sambo

The Veteran
Does anyone know him? I did a deal with him recently and got completely screwed. He posted an add for a trading his st100 said that the best way to respond to him was by email. We corresponded through email Wednesday and Thursday and made a deal. I asked him for a tracking number numerous times but he did not respond. I sent another email asking him if he was planning to steal my bat and he finally responded late Friday night. He said he would never do that, that he was out of town for work and would have his wife send me the number. That was the last communication I've had with him. I shipped my bat out and he was supposed to do the same. Unfortunately he did not. He received and signed for my bat on Saturday morning at FedEx. I've sent numerous messages through email and PM's asking him for the tracking or a bat. Basically I am begging him for anything that would lead me to believe that he is sending me something and I've got nothing. I sent him a almost new Z2000U and have received nothing in return. Does anyone have info on this guy? Any help will be greatly appreciated. His name is Matthew Bennett and he lives in Torrington, CT. I've been searching google and I think he plays for a team called Brass Monkey Softball but I am not 100% on that. It's a team in his area and it shows his name on their roster. Please Help!