may98, recoil, nrg, scn3, scx3 - which has the biggest sweetspot?

RamRod

Coach
or does 1 bat out there have an even bigger sweetspot?

i want a bat, that when fully opened up, makes it just about impossible 2 miss the ss.

Nickelnutz

Addicted to Softballfans
The Easton SRV4 has a huge sweetspot, more than half the barrel kind of big. DeMarini Creature is supposed to be pretty hard to miss too.

sbfreak

D Nation ALL DAY!!!
Yeah the creature has a HUGE sweetspot. It isn't as high performance as the other bats you have listed, but still not bad.

SvtRickey

Addicted to Softballfans
I would say creature>ssr2>nrg. I have all three of those but the problem is the distance is the other way around.

UptotheKnuckle

Addicted to Softballfans
IMO SCN3 has a pretty big sweetspot. Some miss hits that were ment to be over the infield sailed way out there.

alan21615

Addicted to Softballfans
scx3 has the biggest sweetspot when broken in - it just takes forever to get there. The first 1,500 hits have to be pretty close to the center of the barrel, but after it loosens up, I agree with yank, it's pretty much the whole barrel

My scx3 and scn3 are in this stage^^^^ have to hit it in a smaller sweet spot but ever bp its getting bigger and bigger. Srv4 has a massive sweet spot too.

jbrennan51488

Addicted to Softballfans
if you want a bat that has a giant sweetspot after a couple hundred swings the sb98's is huge. Every bat you listed will get a giant sweetspot, but all of them will take about 1000 swings or more to get opened up that much

RamRod

Coach
bumping my own thread:

i have been hitting a really broken in NRG. impossible to miss the ss with this thang, and the ball launches!