Not GTG mbone12

jglenn

Manager
mbone12 is not good to go. I sold him a bat and agreed to ship first since I had little feedback and he had 29 positive feed backs. He received the bat on August 31st. I sent a couple of messages before he finally responded on September 4th. He asked if you could pay on Friday the 7th or by Monday the 10th at the latest. I have sent 5 messages and still have not heard from him. I have not received any money nor have I received my bat back. I have tried to be reasonable but this is ridiculous. I would not recommend anyone to work with mbone12. If anyone knows him please let him know that I need my money or bat.
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1219457

Last edited:

SESC1001

FSU Nation
mbone12 is not good to go. I sold him a bat and agreed to ship first since I had little feedback and he had 29 positive feed backs. He received the bat on August 31st. I sent a couple of messages before he finally responded on September 4th. He asked if you could pay on Friday the 7th or by Monday the 10th at the latest. I have sent 5 messages and still have not heard from him. I have not received any money nor have I received my bat back. I have tried to be reasonable but this is ridiculous. I would not recommend anyone to work with mbone12. If anyone knows him please let him know that I need my money or bat.

Post the selling thread of this deal.....

jglenn

Manager
He was checking the messages for the first few days but he has not read the last 4 messages I have sent.

thaynes

Isn't this the second thread I've read on this clown this week? Didn't he have a bad sale as well?

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Isn't this the second thread I've read on this clown this week? Didn't he have a bad sale as well?

Yes he did, sold a bat as NOW that had swings on it. Then accused the buyer or being a lair, then admitted that his wife put 2 swings on it with 11 inch balls but didnt tell him. Its always the wifes fault somehow.

thaynes

Sounds like he sold his bat to get the funds for this one. I could be wrong though. I think he'll get it right. Shame its taking these threads to make it right though

Joker

mbone12 said:
I have answered your question about the deal numerous times. Why do you insist on being such a **** and posting on every thread that I make? Does it make you feel better?

maybe you should explain whats going on in this thread instead of PMing me when i post in your selling thread that you have an unresolved deal

Joker

his bull**** excuse. just give up on it and not even try to fix it. this needs an OBD tag

...a bad deal from last Fall. I've had many good deals since then. I don't know how to fix a bad deal with a guy that hasn't logged in since October. I'm not gonna argue with your dumbass or further explain anything (I didn't owe you this much).

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Bear Bryant said everybody knows how to do things, the difference is in the actual doing.

adlibbed it a little.

jaydubya

Z1000 Land
He's a sensitive douchebag who deserves an OBD tag. Don't try to talk any sense into him, it's like talking to an inanimate object. Makes KY look bad.

BcJc

Addicted to Softballfans
Well check this guy out "mbone12 " . I paid for the SCN18BH on Saturday March 16 and I still haven't received my bat. Contacted this guy thru text and messages, NOTHING. Finally he text "tomorrow i will ship" Yeah that was Tuesday. No tracking number, NOTHING. Tired to text and messages, this "mbone12" is playing the "I'm going to ignore all text game".
DO NOT BUY OR MAKE ANY TRANSACTIONS with this individual. He just ripped me off, kept the money and his bat.

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1273176

fasa45

Addicted to Softballfans
Guess what folks, he got me too!!!! Made a deal to buy an easton st100. I was a fool and just saw his feedback number and made the deal. Same crap!!! Got my money, next day said he was out of town on business and his son would ship it. NOT!!!! Now he will not respond to text or sbf messages. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY. I will not do another deal without reviewing all feedback.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Come on fellas how the hell are you still being taken but a dude that is clearly ripping people off and is public knowledge? Hope you payed as goods.

fasa45

Addicted to Softballfans
I paid as goods and im waiting for PayPal to refund the money. How is this guy still allowed to b on this site?