McCoy, Peterson, Martin, which 2??

massn8v

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't know if this is quite the no-brainer that the previous guys think it is. Seattle has a badass pass rush and great secondary. Best way to play against that is run the ball a ton. Peterson might get a bunch of carries with guys running right by him to try to sack the QB.

With that said....Mccoy and Martin.

edav24

Addicted to Softballfans
I have McCoy and Martin

and am starting them both. Martin is too hot not to start.

B~TOWN

Addicted to Softballfans
Sit Ap you guys are funny ... Wish I played against a guy who would sit AP I mean it freakin AP IJS

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Yeah, come in here and make that comment after he rushes for 90 yards and a touchdown...big smart guy you are.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Wait for the, "No, I would've sat McCoy" comment.

haha he can't by his logic because "it's McCoy".

Bottom line all 3 of these guys need to be starting every week so OP needs to make a trade w/ one to upgrade somewhere else.

massn8v

Addicted to Softballfans
Sit Ap you guys are funny ... Wish I played against a guy who would sit AP I mean it freakin AP IJS

In hindsight, it looks like we should have recommended to sit Mccoy...but wait, it's Mccoy, the #1 pick in a lot of drafts, right? :rolleyes:

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
You have McCoy, Peterson, and Martin? Did you get them in Rds 1, 2, 3?

In all honesty, based on experience, I probably would have advised starting McCoy and AP simply because rookies can get hot-cold in a flash. With Shady and AP, you can feel pretty confident with what you're getting. And it would have been very incorrect advice, LOL. Watch Shady pile up 250 total yards, 10 receptions, and 3 TDs tomorrow against my Saints.