McQuades Combatant Team

M

MJL 00

Just reserved a Cabin at the KOA. Two different types to choose from one starts at like $65 and the larger is $75. Great price especially if you are sharing rooms. I think the smaller sleeps 4 and the larger sleeps 6.

Nice work rx, ya and its only one road straight to the diamond...well when you decide on unis let me know...if noone has #00 ill take it, whats name gonna be?

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Nice work rx, ya and its only one road straight to the diamond...well when you decide on unis let me know...if noone has #00 ill take it, whats name gonna be?

Thanks I was hoping it was close and couldnt pass up that price since stupid hotels wont offer me my discount lol :mad:....also NDshotokan was talking with Noodle about the unis my comment about the coloring contest was in response to someone said they didnt care if we went with white tshirts lol.

M

MJL 00

^^^^Noodle is for surer GTG fella...he will come up with somethign sick im sure

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yeah, I told him to take his time last week. I'll ping him later this week and see if he'll throw something together quick.

Should we look for a sponsor or two??

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Alright, updated.

We need a couple more guys. We can easily fill the roster, but I'd prefer to have all guys from the boards. I should have more details on the tournament by the end of the week.

shanko

Addicted to Softballfans
Big mouth net will be here Thursday. Hopefully will get a few hundred cuts on each by the weekend.

M

MJL 00

YA think im gonn ahave to bite on a new Combat too, but which one, DB ASA or DB 275...heard mutiple opinions for 52 ball. THink might even get Derby Girl for team i coach, then i can try it ;)

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer
YA think im gonn ahave to bite on a new Combat too, but which one, DB ASA or DB 275...heard mutiple opinions for 52 ball. THink might even get Derby Girl for team i coach, then i can try it ;)

I have heard great things about both the ASA and the 275. I havent hit the 275 yet (too damn cold) but from what I have read you can not go wrong with either. Also cant go wrong with the Derby Girl at that price.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Since we only have ASA in ND, I'm going with the ASA. No need for the utrip stamp.

shanko

Addicted to Softballfans
Come on over. I have to go get the balls at my house but it's only a few minutes from my shop.

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I might have to try out one of your guys ASA only bats while up there. Its only USSSA here so I will have them and the 275s but if the ASA are as good as it sounds hmmmmm. :D

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I got a couple if you are ever close to KC, we can meet up and hit.

Sweet will do. Was more thinking for while up there playing in McQuades (especially if we are hitting 44/375 I dont want to destroy my DB 275) but I dont pass up BP chances lol.

alteredzx

Bazinga
Heck no. We play in a Law Enforcement tournament up in Omaha every year. Might need to come up for a few extra days.

M

MJL 00

Sweet will do. Was more thinking for while up there playing in McQuades (especially if we are hitting 44/375 I dont want to destroy my DB 275) but I dont pass up BP chances lol.

WE will be using the 52/300 during McQs im guessing, since we were last year also

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Heck no. We play in a Law Enforcement tournament up in Omaha every year. Might need to come up for a few extra days.

You play in the Bacon Ball tournament up here every year? I know a few or played with most of one of the teams from this area that play in it as well. I think they are Sarpy Law but im not 100% sure thats their name in it.