Price Check Mercy = FSE + $$$

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Looking to trade a like new 26oz 2014 Mercy for a used 27oz FSE (no rattle). What would be fair to request in $$$ to make up for difference in value?

Or, more simply put, what's the FSE worth? And, what's the Mercy worth?

Thanks for your help guys.

WarHorse

Star Player
Yeam man you're gonna want maybe 100 dollars more in cash for your mercy if straight trading for a good condition FSE

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Does the Mercy look new? Thinking about getting one for my wife and was looking at new but interested in yours if it's cosmetically still nice.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I never got her a green Mercy cause she didn't like the colors.... She has since confiscated my remaining 28oz Juggy cause she likes the graphics. She can swing heavy since she has good hip and hands timing but she's not putting anything on it. She loves purple and I know the Mercy is a fire stick, I'm joking when I talk smack on it.

gswauger04

Addicted to Softballfans
I never got her a green Mercy cause she didn't like the colors.... She has since confiscated my remaining 28oz Juggy cause she likes the graphics. She can swing heavy since she has good hip and hands timing but she's not putting anything on it. She loves purple and I know the Mercy is a fire stick, I'm joking when I talk smack on it.

What weight mercy are you looking for?