Mercy - how is this legal?

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Finally pulled the wrapper off one of my Mercys. Feels senior-hot! How are these things legal? Crazy hot out of the wrapper. If it breaks in, I may not swing anything else, ever. Can't wait until I get a Juggy back to compare side by side. But, the Mercy feels every bit as hot as the Juggy / J3As I used to have, if not hotter. I'm sold! In fact, I just sold off a Future today because of it. Didn't need it anymore.

BTW, the one I'm swinging scaled in at 26.3oz with wrapper and OG grip. The one I haven't unwrapped was 26.0oz.

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
Bunch of bitches in here..... j/k but I hear it is a senior bat and that's why it's only comes in the lighter weights. Way to light and balanced for me but some girls.... I mean guys mash with it lol

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Guys always have dumb woman bat comments til they see them in action. Mercy is the real deal

^^^I never gave anyone ish for swinging the Mercy.

Bunch of bitches in here..... j/k but I hear it is a senior bat and that's why it's only comes in the lighter weights. Way to light and balanced for me but some girls.... I mean guys mash with it lol

I believe it. But, I'm not too prideful to swing a "women's" bat. If it's legal, I'm swinging it.

LightzOut

The Punisher
great hot weather bat. crushes the mush ball!!

only thing is you have to b used to hitting 26oz otherwise it's hard to sit back on em'

M

MJL 00

Hit both 2o13 and 2014 and swear it's og Freak like

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MJL 00

IMO way diff then AM. those are r good too BUT Mercy is just another world

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Do you guys let the string hang down while in the box or do you try to be discreet and tuck it in your batting gloves?

TRaj2327

Definitely not a senior. Barrel is WAY softer and way hotter out of the wrapper than the seniors are. Last year anyway....

Last edited:

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Just personal experience. Did not like the AM, but LOVE the Mercy. Getting way better performance out of the Mercy.

My point exactly!

Not saying the mercy isnt hot...but i get better performance outta the aftermath, even compared to the J3a...

Do you guys let the string hang down while in the box or do you try to be discreet and tuck it in your batting gloves?

Hahahahaha

Because the aftermath doesn't come in 26?

Aren't all bats designed for woman's softball.

The 26 Aftermath is made for women too, they just don't put it on the bat...

Last edited:

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Nope. Don't need both. My Juggy should be here tomorrow (return for a Juggy cracked after 3 weeks).

killer mike

Addicted to Softballfans
Its just a lighter OG Cartel...:D

Fixed for ya! Handle is def. different than the Mercy but the barrel feels the same as my OG Cartel. Might have to go find another mercy to swing. I've been itching to get another in the bag since I sold mine....:D

killer mike

Addicted to Softballfans
How r this mercys holding up with the 44/375 ball ?

Mercy and durability go hand in hand. They are tanks that can withstand any ball. You can get them to go over 1k hits for sure even longer if you break them in with hard rocks and swing away with 52/300 or equivalent.