Michigan #1

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, I know...only one of many such rankings.

However, Brady Hoke and his staff are rebuilding and quickly. So long as Mattison is the DC, Michigan will always have strong recruits on defense. The return to the pro-style offense will bring back the likes of Brady, Grbac, Griese, Henne, Henson, etc. along with big time athletes at WR that want to play with big-time QBs.

Ironically, Jim Tressel has a part in this, but Hoke's first class was pretty strong before that mess.

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/wMRH87...college-football-recruiting-team-rankings.htm

Nastygmen210

Addicted to Softballfans
We'll be back in a few years. Hopefully Hoke can recruit like this every year. Gonna be interesting to see how Borges uses Denard.

Go Blue!

Go Blue !!!!

DBO and Solo King !
Just having a kicker that can make a 30 yard fg and PAT is great ! Add players knowing how to make a tackle with great recruiting is even sweeter !

LinebackerU

Caught in a mosh
Yeah, I know...only one of many such rankings.

However, Brady Hoke and his staff are rebuilding and quickly. So long as Mattison is the DC, Michigan will always have strong recruits on defense. The return to the pro-style offense will bring back the likes of Brady, Grbac, Griese, Henne, Henson, etc. along with big time athletes at WR that want to play with big-time QBs.

Ironically, Jim Tressel has a part in this, but Hoke's first class was pretty strong before that mess.

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/wMRH87...college-football-recruiting-team-rankings.htm

Jim Tressel has done more than his share. No way they are getting 9 good guys from Ohio with Sweater Vest still around

LinebackerU

Caught in a mosh
don't be surprised when hoke does real well the next few years with richrod's players.

I'd be surprised, mainly because ****rod didn't recruit any lineman worth a damn and they will still get mashed up front. Not a good thing relying on freshman OL.

dubes23113

Addicted to Softballfans
don't be surprised when hoke does real well the next few years with richrod's players.

Just like charlie skinny weis did with willinghams players then got his own and well you know the rest of the story......

either way im still not worried about the stink hole in AA state will win again and that wont change for a time to come GO SPARTY

Go Blue !!!!

DBO and Solo King !
Just like charlie skinny weis did with willinghams players then got his own and well you know the rest of the story......

either way im still not worried about the stink hole in AA state will win again and that wont change for a time to come GO SPARTY

Michigan won`t have 13 walkons on defense, will know how to actually tackle, they will have a kicker who can hit a 28 yard field goal , and the coaches all across the board are 10x betetr than RR ! That alone will make them a much better team and now we will see them run their offense first them let Robinson use his feet to create instead of qb sneak every other play..

Nastygmen210

Addicted to Softballfans

Don't worry you guys will be back to being mediocre like usual soon.

Cee59

Addicted to Softballfans
Max preps has the funniest list I've ever seen. Michigan #1 and Miami #3 hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nastygmen210

Addicted to Softballfans
Michigan won`t have 13 walkons on defense, will know how to actually tackle, they will have a kicker who can hit a 28 yard field goal , and the coaches all across the board are 10x betetr than RR ! That alone will make them a much better team and now we will see them run their offense first them let Robinson use his feet to create instead of qb sneak every other play..

A middle of the pack defense and a kicker who can kick easy FG's, and we'll be fine this yr!

dubes23113

Addicted to Softballfans
Michigan State. They win 1 Big 10 title every 20 years. Awesome program that is :cool:

the program has the RIGHT guy in charge and has the right mentality instilled in his guys and it shows, cause unlike before they are winning the close games........and it sounds like all we need is a kicker according to GOBLUE to win and well we have one so plan on raising another big ten title in E Lansing and get the BSC game we deserved last year.......beat wisconsin they get rose bowl and didnt get to play the buckeyes

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
the program has the RIGHT guy in charge and has the right mentality instilled in his guys and it shows, cause unlike before they are winning the close games........and it sounds like all we need is a kicker according to GOBLUE to win and well we have one so plan on raising another big ten title in E Lansing and get the BSC game we deserved last year.......beat wisconsin they get rose bowl and didnt get to play the buckeyes

Yep, you really showed how deserving you were of a BCS game against a team that finished 4th in the SECw:eek::D

ihs

Wait, what?
Yep, you really showed how deserving you were of a BCS game against a team that finished 4th in the SECw:eek::D

That conference (SEC) was sure scary-good last year. 'Bama in 4th?! :eek: That was ridiculous.

Nastygmen210

Addicted to Softballfans

You guys have a much tougher schedule this year. My guess is you lose 3 of these games, maybe more.

@ ND
@ OSU
Michigan
Wisconsin
@ Nebraska
@ Iowa
@ Northwestern

Nastygmen210

Addicted to Softballfans
Big weekend recruiting wise for Michigan. The BBQ at the Big House is this weekend. A bunch of recruits, and commits will be there.

Nastygmen210

Addicted to Softballfans
O'Brien,Pipkins,and Day all visiting. I think we'll get Pipkins and O'Brien. Hoping for a Wormley commit this weekend!

Chilli_Dipper

Las3rSh0w
You guys have a much tougher schedule this year. My guess is you lose 3 of these games, maybe more.

@ ND
@ OSU
Michigan
Wisconsin
@ Nebraska
@ Iowa
@ Northwestern

I like how you put MI down as a tough game. Really??? Michigan has been owned by State, just quiet down and take that butt hurtin else way. Sparty beatin that a## again sun shine. Walmart Wolverine, ATTACK :rolleyes:

Nastygmen210

Addicted to Softballfans
I like how you put MI down as a tough game. Really??? Michigan has been owned by State, just quiet down and take that butt hurtin else way. Sparty beatin that a## again sun shine. Walmart Wolverine, ATTACK :rolleyes:

Was wondering how long it was gonna take for some douche to come in here with the typical stupid insults. Congrats!