Miken 2020 Slowpitch softball bats

jhitman

I see that Demarini and Easton have some of their new 2020 softball bats out. Has anyone seen/demoed or know what is coming down the road from Miken/Worth for 2020?

jhitman

Are these mostly repaints of what has been out for the last 2 years or is there any new technology that will hit the 52's better whether it be USSSA or ASA? Has anyone had the chance to demo any of these bats? Thanks.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
The non signature bats in feb? will probably have the 1oz endloads in 12-14 barrels lengths plus the balance I would assume

Last edited:

JN137

I know a lot of people don't care about this but man did they miss the mark on the graphics this year.. The KP isn't too bad but all of those Worth's.. Yikes.

jhitman

I know a lot of people don't care about this but man did they miss the mark on the graphics this year.. The KP isn't too bad but all of those Worth's.. Yikes.

I would agree with this. Although I base buying a bat almost 100% on performance and feel, it would be cool if the bat looked good too.

tonys1

30oz DC41's make a louder sound when you toss them in the garbage for being crap than their lighter weight counterparts.

ShortYellowBus

Four ounces or 113 grams.

Not adding extra 45lbs. plates (20.4 kilos) at the squat rack on each side, that’s a lot. Grown men talking about four ounces.

Or the guy who said a 25.5oz Hall was too heavy...

Where’s that guy?

saintrules

What I meant was all DC41's belong in the trash. The 30oz just makes more noise!
I would agree. It's the best bat I have used in the last 4-5 years. I guess it comes down to personal preference for everyone.

More like personal preference for the majority...the DC is a rocket launcher...only stick I give some string beans another step in CF for...

dunkky

those are actual words. The fact that people are talking about those words is an indication of their marketing success. I watched asp nation youtube video. I think Nemo came up with that idea.

Personally, i like it. It's unique. also, not sure how many really buy bats for looks over performance. Maybe 0%

tonys1

WTF you talking about dunky, those Santa Claus bats look sick, but I'm buying 10 of each even if they suck. I'll be the coolest kid on the block with snowflakes and reindeer on my bat in the middle of July.

Country469

When you're as god damned ****ing awesome at hititng softballs as I am, yeah the performance doesn't matter. Its what it looks like being flipped as I watch balls clear 360 on mi****s

dunkky

LOL..

I messed up my lower back doing some Yoga thingy yesterday. damit. I have a tourny to play tomorrow.
Any suggestion for a quick fix? it won't heal up that fast, that i know. just something temporary so i can get by one day tomorrow. I am applying some hot packs now. Tried CBD cream last night. A little better, just a little..

Lesson learned, Never try do a difficult posture because some good looking girl was doing it in front of you. LOL

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
They said the spelling had something to do with trademark issues, there's a Demarini Creature bat, etc. Seems like they should have just come up with different names and not spelled it phonetically.
Creature is the only one that seems decent. Savage and menace are dumb words for a bat name to begin with. I've heard a long homerun called a creature, I've never heard those other two at the park and definitely not enough to use them for a bat name. Then their spelling choice is just dumb.