LTB MIKEN 4TF Freak dual stamped, 27oz.

HrBump13

Addicted to Softballfans
LTB a 27 oz. dual stamped MIKEN 4TF Freak. I know they probably are hard to come by these days but I had one in 26 oz & I would like to find one in 27 oz. Anyone have one still?

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I have never even heard of one.. Was it some sort of mistake at the factory, would you happen to have a pic/pics of one?

HrBump13

Addicted to Softballfans
I have never even heard of one.. Was it some sort of mistake at the factory, would you happen to have a pic/pics of one?

I don't have any pics of it. I did see on one of the "cheap softball bat" sales site that when they had it, they also had a dual stamp model when they actually sold them back in like 2015. To be fair, I bought it from a MIKEN rep in my area. I am not sure I have seen another one. I have seen other people use a 4TF Freak, but it was in ASA leagues/tourneys but I cannot say that those bats had the U-Trip stamp as well

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Right on..

That is why I asked cause I have the ASA only version which was exclusive to reps and a certain site..

Joker

there is a freak stadium edition that is ASA, but they never made anything that is dual stamp

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Was there possibly an oopsie at the factory like demarini did with the vx2u?

My memory just doesn't serve me well that far back lol