Miken bat to challenge the F4T4RE?

frigginnuttz

Rally Killer
For utrip the DC41 > the future I had 2 27.5 oz Futures & sold 1 & bought 3 DC41's I have 1 future NIW that will be for sale shortly

GVManny27

Addicted to Softballfans
All depends on the person and their swing. I can't hit my J3 to save my life even though it is one of the best asa bats out. I love my L4 and other think it's junk.

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
I actually BP with the DC41 and Future usually. I feel like I am more consistent with the future, but love both bats. My DC hit another gear the last BP session for me.......I hit mainly with all 44's. I am personally getting a little more distance with the DC but with some of my teammates, it's the other way around.

FAT JESUS

More than likely
I have a ~350 hit DC41 that tested at 230 and 228 at the Windy City Major last week, so yeah, without a doubt.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I'm curious about this too, future is my weapon of choice, sold all my other sticks and got several Futures. I love Mikens and have had many in the past, Made in USA on the taper and a thin handle has me wanting another. I tried the KF30 and really liked it but it's too big of an adjustment switching bats with that much end load. Does Miken have plans to make an all stamp or have ASA and NSA counterparts that swing exactly the same?

ck1

The Madness
Future is a damn good stick and I hit that bat very well.

That said, the DC41 is ridiculous and is every bit the equal if not better.