MIKEN BLACK QUESTION

AydenB00

The Rookie
so I have'nt played softball or bought a new usssa bat since the z1000 came out, so I was asked to sub in a league last night, guys not so good. So I end up pitching, and everyone on the other team is using a miken black and its just a homerun fest (using gold dot classic m). the bat sounds almost aluminum has a "ping" sound just super hot. is this bat that good? and no I don't think guys were that good

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
Freak Black with Classic M's in the fall? Yes, they'll fly.

Also, seems the newer Mikens have a higher pitched "pong" sound until they're well broken in.

AydenB00

The Rookie
All the utrip Miken bats from this year and last are that good.
kinda my next question, was looking into the miken dc 41, seems like the same bat just they call supermaxload compared to endload. cause the bats they had were junk and all I had was an ASA bat which I wasn't allowed to use. some stupid insurance rule they had

AydenB00

The Rookie
Yeah, it's going to get even hotter once it loses that ping sound.
I'm see people post in selling threads of low prices from other sites do you know if the store matches those prices cause is see that a new one cost 209 where people are posting you can can get them for like 159. the dc 41 I'm talking about

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm see people post in selling threads of low prices from other sites do you know if the store matches those prices cause is see that a new one cost 209 where people are posting you can can get them for like 159. the dc 41 I'm talking about
I would call the store or pm milocoman to see if member pricing is available.