Miken dc-41

I've only Swung demarini and bought the new black Dc-41 is it true on side is for bp and the other side is for game. I was told last night that if u look at barrel one side is smaller and one side is bigger around the two piece

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
I've only Swung demarini and bought the new black Dc-41 is it true on side is for bp and the other side is for game. I was told last night that if u look at barrel one side is smaller and one side is bigger around the two piece

Many, many lols here

Ballisttic

Star Player

Yes, yes it is

ogsoftballplaye

Yes, yes it is

This. Not saying one side is bp and the other side is game. But if you look at where the handle and barrel meet one side of the composite is thicker then the other side. Its odd.....

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
tumblr_inline_mhiv7tgyHc1qz4rgp.gif

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
You can't have been on this site for 2 years and have posted over 200 times and still be this got dam gullible. OP is casting baits.

BigDawgz

Extra Hitter
the funny thing is, some guys still actually say the same thing to this day. I heard it from a few guys at the park and I swang their bats, did not notice a difference at all on any side. Its BS and I believe someone stated previously that the manufacturers cannot make a completely even round barrel or they do that because of the weight on the bat.... something like that..... not sure, anyways swing away and see what feels best for you. if you don't like it, trade or sell it. everyone is different

Last edited:

DRock88

What's the problem here?
This. Not saying one side is bp and the other side is game. But if you look at where the handle and barrel meet one side of the composite is thicker then the other side. Its odd.....

I have heard the same thing with the Freak Black, and even had someone try to point it out to me. I couldn't see it. I'm an idiot, though. I trust the 2 guys that said this so I think some truth lies here.

ogsoftballplaye

I have heard the same thing with the Freak Black, and even had someone try to point it out to me. I couldn't see it. I'm an idiot, though. I trust the 2 guys that said this so I think some truth lies here.

I'll take pics tonight and post them in the AM. My DC41 from last year was the same way. My Freak Black, Freak 12, and new DC41 are all the same way. I'll post the pics in the morning sir.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
I guess I can see some difference in thickness at the taper. But, the thin side could get thicker as it moves toward the end cap. You'd have to take the cap off to really convince me.

Paulypal

Addicted to Softballfans
If you tap the knob 3 times while humming the theme song from Aladdin the bat turns into a yellow Camaro.

JBT2020

The Veteran
I heard one guy say that the thin side was for 52's and the thick side was for 44's, I also had a rep tell me the thin side was hot right away, after 200 swings on my black dc41 the whole thing is hot, and my freak black was hot all around from the get go