miken freak black ASA

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
So im making the the change to miken .last 2 years my asa gamers were a demarini juggy(black model) and demarini mercy.

I was tryin to see if anyone could tell me how close from a performance standpoint an ASA freak black is to those. Thanks guys,swung my 4TF for the first time at a tourney on saturday....im in love!!!! Lol

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok cool. The mercy feel was good.to be honest the black juggy is awful as far as feel goes.itll just be my bp/team bat goin forward

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Ok cool. The mercy feel was good.to be honest the black juggy is awful as far as feel goes.itll just be my bp/team bat goin forward

Goes to show how different bats perform different with different people. I love my black Juggy. Freak Black ASA is a good bat. Webs up immediately so not sure how that relates to durability. I sold mine. For me, the black Juggy outperforms it by a ton with both 44 & 52 COR balls. I believe my buddy I sold the Black ASA moved it too (if that says anything)

hardhitten

Addicted to Softballfans
I had a well broken in freak black and it wasnt impressive. Stick to demari in asa imo, freak black utip is sick though.