Miken freak championship roller shelf

mihklo

I threw one together and it has worked pretty well. See plenty of people asking for dimensions and such so figured I would throw it on up.

mihklo

Do you think this would work for the Freak Tournament Roller bag?

I don't think it would. I had an older tournament bag and the dimensions were different

2 sticks of 1/2" pvc I assume? Thx for posting

I bought 2 ten foot pieces and had some left over. It was like a dollar more than 5 foot pieces. Also took a bit of trial and error to get it to fit how I wanted it, so I was glad to have the extra

Party mafia

I don't think it would. I had an older tournament bag and the dimensions were different

I bought 2 ten foot pieces and had some left over. It was like a dollar more than 5 foot pieces. Also took a bit of trial and error to get it to fit how I wanted it, so I was glad to have the extra
Could you post the materials list and measurements for the parts as well, since the pictures are not working anymore.

Thanks

Twiles

The Rookie

CONVO STARTED