For Sale Miken Mega Maniac MSMM Titan Elemental USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat 28 Oz

HipHop615

Addicted to Softballfans
Selling some used but in good condition Softball bats. Located in Simi Valley, CA but work in Burbank during the week FREE SHIPPING Looking to sell ONLY; no Trades at the moment.

· Miken Mega Maniac MSMM Titan Elemental USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat 28 Oz - $110

Attachments

• MikenMegaManiacSoftballBatMSMMM28OzUsedPic1.jpg
    MikenMegaManiacSoftballBatMSMMM28OzUsedPic1.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 69
  • MikenMegaManiacSoftballBatMSMMM28OzUsedPic2.jpg
    MikenMegaManiacSoftballBatMSMMM28OzUsedPic2.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 61
  • MikenMegaManiacSoftballBatMSMMM28OzUsedPic3.jpg
    MikenMegaManiacSoftballBatMSMMM28OzUsedPic3.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 61
  • MikenMegaManiacSoftballBatMSMMM28OzUsedPic4.jpg
    MikenMegaManiacSoftballBatMSMMM28OzUsedPic4.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 58
  • MikenMegaManiacSoftballBatMSMMM28OzUsedPic5.jpg
    MikenMegaManiacSoftballBatMSMMM28OzUsedPic5.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 58
  • MikenMegaManiacSoftballBatMSMMM28OzUsedPic6.jpg
    MikenMegaManiacSoftballBatMSMMM28OzUsedPic6.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 57
  • MikenMegaManiacSoftballBatMSMMM28OzUsedPic7.jpg
    MikenMegaManiacSoftballBatMSMMM28OzUsedPic7.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 57
  • MikenMegaManiacSoftballBatMSMMM28OzUsedPic8.jpg
    MikenMegaManiacSoftballBatMSMMM28OzUsedPic8.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 60
  • MikenMegaManiacSoftballBatMSMMM28OzUsedPic9.jpg
    MikenMegaManiacSoftballBatMSMMM28OzUsedPic9.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 59
  • SoftballBatLotApril201Pic1.jpg
    SoftballBatLotApril201Pic1.jpg
    533.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

HipHop615

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry not looking to sell that cheap but will go down some. If anything changes and I end up selling for $70 shipped and you are genuinely interested; I'll let you know

tbipitch

Swinging Bunter
Have to agree with Joker, unless you find someone who can use this for a freedom league (this bat doesn't have the new stamps), you are WAY over priced and it won't sell. If you won't come down on your price, you might as well hang it up or put it in the bag.

HipHop615

Addicted to Softballfans
Have to agree with Joker, unless you find someone who can use this for a freedom league (this bat doesn't have the new stamps), you are WAY over priced and it won't sell. If you won't come down on your price, you might as well hang it up or put it in the bag.

And I am way ok with people letting me know what is up, it is more so in the manner it is done. When someone is just rude for no reason and act like I killed their unborn child because of an asking price on a bat then its a bit uncalled for thats all

tbipitch

Swinging Bunter
And I am way ok with people letting me know what is up, it is more so in the manner it is done. When someone is just rude for no reason and act like I killed their unborn child because of an asking price on a bat then its a bit uncalled for thats all

I understand that as some people can come off like that. What needs to be understood is the guys who have been on here longer and have tried to help out new guys seem to let it go in one ear and out the other. Joker and Striker both let you know that your price was way to high and you dropped it by $30. Which is fine, it is your bat and you can price it the way you want. But know that at that price you will not get it sold on here unless there is a unicorn pooping rainbows and just HAS to have it. We let people know their bat isn't as expensive as they want and they get butt hurt, but in the long run we want to hook each other up and keep it that way is all. So when we tell ya your bat is maybe $80 tops and you drop it $30 to $110, it just aggravates us is all I guess.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
he's allowed to price it at $500 if he wants. i'm sure he'll get the picture when nobody responds. i'm all for giving help and he can try to sell it for whatever he wants, regardless of who comes in and offers him guidance.

it's not hurting anything sitting here at that price if nobody is willing to pay it. either he'll get sick of people lowballing him and keep it, or will realize he'll have to take less. seems easy.

HipHop615

Addicted to Softballfans
I understand that as some people can come off like that. What needs to be understood is the guys who have been on here longer and have tried to help out new guys seem to let it go in one ear and out the other. Joker and Striker both let you know that your price was way to high and you dropped it by $30. Which is fine, it is your bat and you can price it the way you want. But know that at that price you will not get it sold on here unless there is a unicorn pooping rainbows and just HAS to have it. We let people know their bat isn't as expensive as they want and they get butt hurt, but in the long run we want to hook each other up and keep it that way is all. So when we tell ya your bat is maybe $80 tops and you drop it $30 to $110, it just aggravates us is all I guess.

I understand that; I know that softball is it's own community and yall like to take care of each other as I have played for 15 years or so and I have bought and sold 20 bats on here (a few years back). As I said previously I'm ok with people telling me my price is high I guess but when they have ZERO intention to buy even if you did drop the price and just like to troll and be douches for fun then it just doesn't make sense as I can't fathom taking the time & negative energy to do that.

he's allowed to price it at $500 if he wants. i'm sure he'll get the picture when nobody responds. i'm all for giving help and he can try to sell it for whatever he wants, regardless of who comes in and offers him guidance.

it's not hurting anything sitting here at that price if nobody is willing to pay it. either he'll get sick of people lowballing him and keep it, or will realize he'll have to take less. seems easy.

I agree 100%. I buy/sell stuff on quite a few forums from here, to car forums, video games, Craigslist, Facebook etc. And this is the only forum that has members that absolute poop on you for prices. Like I'm all about getting/giving good deals but also trying to recoup as much funds as possible and keep relative to market value. Here sometimes its just anti "start higher let people talk you down" mentality. It's fine just different compared to most forums.

Joker

also the people you want telling you the price is too high are the people who have no intention of buying, the impartial ones. if i wanted to buy it, of course i'm going to say it's too high to try even if its priced right to try and get it cheaper. your logic makes no sense