Miken Patriot

WillW3

Starting Player
Saw some chatter on Facebook about this alleged Patriot stick. Heard it was taking the place of the 4TF. Anyone have any details and/or pictures?

EVILHOMER360

Baaaat Fleeeeep!
Me too. I typically like end loaded bats, but I've been gaming the blue 4tf just because the feel is outstanding.

Same here man, I swing my 28oz CL22s, but something about the weight distribution on these Fallens, makes them swing so smooth and fun!!!

:thumb:

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans
FB_IMG_1456861891884_zpshh89hgnu.jpg

WillW3

Starting Player
If it has anything to do with donating a portion to the foundation, they'll get my money.

WillW3

Starting Player
Via Facebook user "that bat is being made and sold by the Miken heroes fund as a signature bat for the PX3 Patriots. There isn't a release date yet, but they are coming soon."

WillW3

Starting Player
Update: apparently a balanced and maxload version will be available. Also, Worth is coming out with an alleged "Liberty."

cmb34

Star Player
I saw Jeff Hall swinging the liberty Friday night, also saw the Patriot the same night both bats look to be fire

legend4130

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd like to pick up a balanced. I'm just wondering if they are going to come in under/over sticker weight.

WillW3

Starting Player
I've had 3 4TF. 2- 27 oz blue that scaled 27.1 and 27.2, and I had a red 28 oz that scaled 27.3, so who knows.

1STUNNA

Addicted to Softballfans
Just saw something that hinted a 12" barrel on the maxload, but not really sure

The senior version is a 12 inch barrel. It would be nice if they made an ASA version of this or at least a F30 ASA version. Seems like Miken not interested in competing with Demarini in the ASA 12 inch barrel market or they are having trouble getting something to pass testing that can compete.